Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To SHOW, or Not to show?

Do you show your physique with tight close or tank tops, or do you hide it?

• SHOW IT

Votes: 57 73.1%
  • HIDE IT

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buld0g

If you guys are going to a party, movies, BBQ, etc. Do you wear the tank tops, sleeve-less shirts, and baby GAP fitting shirts. I do. But some bros like to hide it...

I say...IF YOU GOT IT, SHOW IT.

A tank top is not a right, it's a privledge :D

Last edited:
I say SHOW IT, We bust our asses in gym day in and out, why hide the great work we've put in. The girls love to look at a ripped dude anyway

i look at it this way..alot of shit in style today is tight, you see a bunch of skinny guys and guys with man-tities wearing tight shirts....why shouldnt we?

good question, but a lot of people show off and then end up having nothing. It is cool to be humble sometimes too. But if the occassion calls for it show it off.

i think it's better to show it off when asked to.

i'm picky about who i flash...........;)

While I agree with taking the shirt off at clubs, not for the gatherings that you mention. I think I look better in a nice Kenneth Cole shirt with some black pants. A lot classier look, and they can see it anyway, but it doesn't say "look at me". I hate tank tops, even in the gym, I don't even own one. Sleeveless shirts are just as bad. Some nice fitted shirts though show it off nice.

polo

polo shirt. You can still feel dressed, and lets be honest, if its a little tight ariound the chest/arms.shoulders thats ok. Pants, full cut for quad; and shorts, the one just abve the knee. I'm not into the dasiy duke look. On a guy that is all wrong.

And some clubs will not let you in now if toy in a wife-bearter or crew collar T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom