x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Johnny the Bull from wwf/wwe…

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Johnny the Bull from wwf/wwe… within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: So you want to know what i look like.......exactly like Johnny the Bull from wwf/wwe….fucking leather pants, white gold chain, hoop earings, Italiano LMFAOOO tell me that mother fucker doesnt have the sickest physique...my man is JACKED!!!! fuck all them sloppy other wrestlers.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Johnny the Bull from wwf/wwe…

So you want to know what i look like.......exactly like Johnny the Bull from wwf/wwe….fucking leather pants, white gold chain, hoop earings, Italiano LMFAOOO

tell me that mother fucker doesnt have the sickest physique...my man is JACKED!!!! fuck all them sloppy other wrestlers.

The Shadow
    Funny - a friend was watching the othe night and caled me to look at this guy who favored me....it was the dude with the long side burns who is the manager of BIlly and Chuck - minus the sideburns.....could be my brother

Watch out for Sean O'haire....