Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I stay or should I go????

First......I am not going to listen to ya''ll iron humpers. :chomp:

I am having my best year ever in the photography business though the challenges have many substantial. Much new equipment, referral business, improved technique and knowledge, studio, web page etc.

I could attract more business still but have ample challenges as it is.

Big problem.....The Bushbarians might secure a victory and throw this country into a lot more trouble than they already have. Then Americans could easily become persona non grata when they attempted to flee.

I foresee additional wars, bigger deficits, further outsourcing, shaky economies, and never ending terrorist related travel hassles. Travel was my favorite hobby btw. Actually I have a fairly firm vison of WWthre with the Bushbarian Reign of Terror further establishing its base of operations.

I will either be right on the money or way off based on previous visions of mine. :worried:

BTW....I am not going to listen to ya'll iron humpers. :artist:

Get out while you can! Before WWIII and the borders close.

If you stay there could be trouble. If you go there could be double

WODIN said:
Get out while you can! Before WWIII and the borders close.
Thats what I am thinking orb.

Should be a narrow window of opportunity between the election and January. I would expect the Bushbarians to be quiet for a couple months.

LOL

Well I figured if you were allowed to post redundant stupidity, why not more song lyrics.

Trust me, it will add significantly to the threads overall value. Paranoia and stupidity are amusing, but can only take a thread so far

its always tease tease tease

Top Bottom