Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I be so bothered by

Status
Not open for further replies.

IwanaStrut

The fact that i found out the other day that this guy that I'm seeing colors his hair. I never knew that he wast a dark haired guy, he is actualy an auburn. his skin is not pale at all and he has no frekles, so no problem there. But I dont know if I'm being stupid having this bother me so much. Should I let it bother me, i do like the guy. Sorry for the stupid thread.

Reactions: Cut
IwanaStrut said:
The fact that i found out the other day that this guy that I'm seeing colors his hair. I never knew that he wast a dark haired guy, he is actualy an auburn. his skin is not pale at all and he has no frekles, so no problem there. But I dont know if I'm being stupid having this bother me so much. Should I let it bother me, i do like the guy. Sorry for the stupid thread.

why should it bother u? It's 2001, men can be into themselves just as much as women are. I shave my body, tan, lighten my hair!!! Why not :confused:

Why does he color his hair? I think red-heads are very sexy. I love the way it looks in the sun, like fire!!!!! :kiss:

He shaves his arms too Buck...I dont have any problem with that though...I like smooth arms. When I asked him why he darkend his hair, He just said that he feels he looks better that way.....I found out when he getting dressed the other morning and I noticed his pubes were not the same color....lol...I was like...what the hell is up with those pubs boy...he got all embaresed and told me he colors his hair. I guess I can be cool with it..Its just funny to think of his with a box of miss Clairol on his head.

jrc04444 said:
why are there post from 2001 still on here....im sooo bored...

bump old posts and you will get your lights turned out for three days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom