x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Should I call the police on my father?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Should I call the police on my father? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: My father is a verbally abusive alcoholic from hell. He actually pours beer into his scotch. He says the cruelest things to me and my sister. We're both adults BTW. He thinks nothing of getting in his car and driving while shit faced drunk. I thought that the next time he gets in his car drunk I would call the state police about it. He's driving a car with a broken headlight and no inspection sticker so the cops wouldn't even need to say he was driving erratically to legally make a traffic

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

Should I call the police on my father?

My father is a verbally abusive alcoholic from hell. He actually pours beer into his scotch. He says the cruelest things to me and my sister. We're both adults BTW. He thinks nothing of getting in his car and driving while shit faced drunk. I thought that the next time he gets in his car drunk I would call the state police about it. He's driving a car with a broken headlight and no inspection sticker so the cops wouldn't even need to say he was driving erratically to legally make a traffic stop. I'm wondering if getting locked up in jail overnight might make him wake up to his problem. Of course he denies that he has a problem.

Re: Should I call the police on my father?

Calling the cops on family never has the intended affects.

Just roll him and put a boot to his arse. Then super soak him with coke. Do you have a basement? You could restrain him and put a gimp suit on him.
    Or put rohypnol in his beverage...you got a golden opportunity to mess with him. You could do covert shit to him and film it and make YouTube vids with it. Start a Chanel.

Quote Quote posted by gorillahung View Post
    My father is a verbally abusive alcoholic from hell. He actually pours beer into his scotch. He says the cruelest things to me and my sister. We're both adults BTW. He thinks nothing of getting in his car and driving while shit faced drunk. I thought that the next time he gets in his car drunk I would call the state police about it. He's driving a car with a broken headlight and no inspection sticker so the cops wouldn't even need to say he was driving erratically to legally make a traffic stop. I'm wondering if getting locked up in jail overnight might make him wake up to his problem. Of course he denies that he has a problem.
    It's not just "a night in the slammer" to teach him a lesson. His license will be suspended, there are fines, thousands of dollars in legal fees, has to take safety courses, substance abuse classes and more. On a positive note you could save someone's life, including his.

BTW you're too grown to still have daddy issues. If he's an abusive alcoholic you don't even like then don't visit him.

Amateur Bodybuilder

Aren't you like 50 years old and on TRT? Holy fucking shit, you have more issues than a teenage girl. What's next? Eating disorders? Scarring? Sexual promiscuity in a pathetic attempt to feel loved?

Sitting around waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Yes..have his stupid ass arrested. If he kills a bus load of kids? It's your fault for not turning him in..period. And, he doesn't sound like much of a dad. Hang out with him until you get an opportunity to drop dime..do it..get his ass thrown the fuck in jail where he belongs..move on..you don't need Binge Bob Drunkpants in your life..you're a grown up..fuck him.

Just put some DNP in his scotch.

Amateur Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by gorillahung View Post
    Have you tried any essential oils to cure you of this ailment? Some Bergamot or Clary Sage rubbed on your temples will have you right as rain in no time.

Try medicating him with Testosterone. He may be a candidate for TRT 75-100 mg per week administered subQ into his belly fat. Check with Digimong as I he is the low test syndrome expert.