Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I call the police on my father?

gorillahung

My father is a verbally abusive alcoholic from hell. He actually pours beer into his scotch. He says the cruelest things to me and my sister. We're both adults BTW. He thinks nothing of getting in his car and driving while shit faced drunk. I thought that the next time he gets in his car drunk I would call the state police about it. He's driving a car with a broken headlight and no inspection sticker so the cops wouldn't even need to say he was driving erratically to legally make a traffic stop. I'm wondering if getting locked up in jail overnight might make him wake up to his problem. Of course he denies that he has a problem.

Just roll him and put a boot to his arse. Then super soak him with coke. Do you have a basement? You could restrain him and put a gimp suit on him.
Or put rohypnol in his beverage...you got a golden opportunity to mess with him. You could do covert shit to him and film it and make YouTube vids with it. Start a Chanel.

My father is a verbally abusive alcoholic from hell. He actually pours beer into his scotch. He says the cruelest things to me and my sister. We're both adults BTW. He thinks nothing of getting in his car and driving while shit faced drunk. I thought that the next time he gets in his car drunk I would call the state police about it. He's driving a car with a broken headlight and no inspection sticker so the cops wouldn't even need to say he was driving erratically to legally make a traffic stop. I'm wondering if getting locked up in jail overnight might make him wake up to his problem. Of course he denies that he has a problem.

It's not just "a night in the slammer" to teach him a lesson. His license will be suspended, there are fines, thousands of dollars in legal fees, has to take safety courses, substance abuse classes and more. On a positive note you could save someone's life, including his.

BTW you're too grown to still have daddy issues. If he's an abusive alcoholic you don't even like then don't visit him.

Aren't you like 50 years old and on TRT? Holy fucking shit, you have more issues than a teenage girl. What's next? Eating disorders? Scarring? Sexual promiscuity in a pathetic attempt to feel loved?

Yes..have his stupid ass arrested. If he kills a bus load of kids? It's your fault for not turning him in..period. And, he doesn't sound like much of a dad. Hang out with him until you get an opportunity to drop dime..do it..get his ass thrown the fuck in jail where he belongs..move on..you don't need Binge Bob Drunkpants in your life..you're a grown up..fuck him.

Just put some DNP in his scotch.

Have you tried any essential oils to cure you of this ailment? Some Bergamot or Clary Sage rubbed on your temples will have you right as rain in no time.

Try medicating him with Testosterone. He may be a candidate for TRT 75-100 mg per week administered subQ into his belly fat. Check with Digimong as I he is the low test syndrome expert.

Top Bottom