Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should i buy the hippo driver for 40 bucks?

or an expensive club and a cheap fairway wood. I was gonna do either or. An expensive drver and cheap wood or expensive fairway wood and a cheap driver.

i thought you were buying a big bertha
also it would be dumb to buy an expensive fairway wood and a cheap driver since you will use the driver a lot more often than a fairway wood

ok ham i dont know alot about golf but i will be playing alot of holes that are 100-200 yards and i suck. Ima big guy and the club i have now i cant even go do a fullback swing. Is this because the club is too long or too short.

I also thought about the perfect club

JThompson24 said:
ok ham i dont know alot about golf but i will be playing alot of holes that are 100-200 yards and i suck. Ima big guy and the club i have now i cant even go do a fullback swing. Is this because the club is too long or too short.

I also thought about the perfect club
why cant you swing it back all the way? are you not flexible enough?
if the longest hole is only 200yds its hard to give you a club recomendation because i dont know how far you hit the ball, i would only use irons on holes that long
if you are a big guy and connect with a wood you are going to kill somone on the next tee

well im like john daly. He can onlyhit far. I just dont like bending over. Plus the hippo driver did retail for 200 at one time

Yea but John Daly can wrap that club up and it almost touches the ground in his backswing. He goes way past parallel.

i suck at iron shots, thats why i wanted a fairway wood.

Im looking at some big band and mellow yellow clubs. I think they are illegal knockoffs. Anyone ever used or heard of these. I need any cheating help i can get

Top Bottom