Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I ban Strongbow

Should Stronbow be banned?

• Yes - let's rid chat of this racist mofo

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No - he provides entertainment value

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Who?? I never read his posts anyways...

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

the_alcatraz

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Let's vote ladies & gentlemen.

Time to fire up my alter accounts and keep Beezy F Baby doing his thing

hell no...ef is simply a microcosm of the world...plus, i don't really put a lot of stock in his rhetoric...he's irreverent for the sake of irreverence...in reality, i'll bet he'd give the shirt right off his back to anyone that he knew and respected without a single thought as to what color/religion/sexual orientation they were...he's a wiseass and a little bit of a sledgehammer, but he's never said anything that really set me off...mostly because i don't take it very seriously...it's the internet for chrissakes and ef is the island-of-misfit-toys of the internet...and he's the fucking mayor of the island-of-misfit-toys.

You know Traz I'm pretty much bros with every Mod on this board except for you and QT and maybe some of these new kids, but the vast majority of the Mods that actually do shit here are my freinds and know how to take me.

I voted no. SB provides the lols. Plus, this is the internet, not the real world. Who gets truly butt-hurt over what some strangers says on a message board anyways?

Top Bottom