Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short guys ( 5'8 and under) vs tall guys (5'10 above) in social sitations

notpuff

Who gets more attention at social events short guys or tall guys i think the cutoff between short and tall guys is 5'9 , so at parties social events who gets more attention ( assuming both dressed nice,good l ookign etc)

notpuff said:
Who gets more attention at social events short guys or tall guys i think the cutoff between short and tall guys is 5'9 , so at parties social events who gets more attention ( assuming both dressed nice,good l ookign etc)

while it would certainly be self-serving to state tall guys, considering I'm 6'8, I really thing it depends on the person. Tall guys might stand out a little more in a crowd purely because of height. I think it depends on how a person carries ones self though, how charismatic they are, some of the intangibles and physical appeal, that would really define how much attention they receive.

That being said, YES I do get more attention than you.

I think it depends more on personality than height, as far as attention goes. Now if you're talking attention from women for sex, relationships, etc. I think it is better for taller guys, to an extent. I think a chick usually just wants a guy taller than she is. I can't say I know any chicks that like guys shorter than they are.

I am just about 5'10'', and I think chicks prefer 6-6' 1'' over any other height. It doesn't mean that guys taller or shorter than that aren't going to get any action, I just think that is what women prefer if they had their choice. But at a social event, it will more based on overall appearance and behavior rather than your height.

As long as you are not under 5' 5", you should do OK...
Guys 6 foot or more get the initial interest because of the height
intimidation factor, but this wears when she see he is a dolt..

An 11 inch penis helps. LOL

Really, who cares anyway. I am about 5'8 or so, and I love my height.

Honestly, I get a SHITLOAD of attention when I walk in the room, but its not becuase of my height, its because Lil K is on my arm.

y lifter - dudes over 6' are automatically dolts ? whys that ?

i've met tons of stupid short dudes, but i don't think it was becuase they were short, i'm pretty sure they were just not fucking smart

Top Bottom