Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short guys ( 5'8 and under) vs tall guys (5'10 above) in social sitations

notpuff

Who gets more attention at social events short guys or tall guys i think the cutoff between short and tall guys is 5'9 , so at parties social events who gets more attention ( assuming both dressed nice,good l ookign etc)

notpuff said:
Who gets more attention at social events short guys or tall guys i think the cutoff between short and tall guys is 5'9 , so at parties social events who gets more attention ( assuming both dressed nice,good l ookign etc)

It depends on personalities and how you handle yourself.

If a 6'6 guy does nothing and 5'1 guy does all the dancing, then this short guy will get all the attention.

what about for a guy that is 5'9? since that's the cutoff..is that the perfect height? I know for a bodybuilder it's just about right (aka victor martinez/flex/cutler etc)

what about for a guy that is 5'9? since that's the cutoff..is that the perfect height? I know for a bodybuilder it's just about right (aka victor martinez/flex/cutler etc)

to pick up chicks? unlikely...

Short guys always get screwed over in life (asians and hispanics excluded). Whatever u do, try not to be born short.

r

Heightism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good article.

Of the 43 U.S. Presidents, only five have been more than an inch (2.54 cm) below average height. Moreover, of the 54 U.S. presidential elections only 13 have been won by the shorter candidate, and only 11 times has the shorter candidate received more popular (as opposed to electoral) votes. Quantitative studies of U.S. Senators and Governors have shown that they are on average several inches taller than the U.S. population at large.[13] During the 2004 election, some anti-Bush artwork and political cartoons depicted him as much shorter than he actually stood, favoring Kerry, who was taller.

Over all tall men have significant advantages over short men. However when it comes to mate selection it very much depends on your target group, ie the type of women you are trying to attract.

b0und (I'm not short, I'm vertically challenged)

5'9 for the perfect height? Perhaps..... If you're a woman or come from 4 generations ago.

Seriously, men have grown a lot since the 5'9 cut off dude.

Closer to 5'11" or even 6'

Taller guys stand out more and are easier to spot anywhere so of course are more likely to be looked at noticed more but that does not mean in a good way.

Looks, charm, body type for first impressions!

Obviously some women have height fetishes

Top Bottom