Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short guys ( 5'8 and under) vs tall guys (5'10 above) in social sitations

If I was really tall - it would be very hard to be the go getter hardcore intense risk-taking business bulldog that I am. Very few tall men have that type of bulldog personality. When we think go-getter hard worker, we think a shorter guy. Most inventors are short guys (hello, asians?).

So being 'shorter' has it's advantages. Best to be average. I like being right in the middle. :)

r

Sir Issac Newton's quote: "If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants” was penned partially as an insult to his scientific rival Thomas Hooke who was significantly shorter than he was.

I'm surprised more aren't 6' or over here.

I wonder if chat is disproportionately filled with weightlifters and if weightlifters are disproportionately shorter people.

I'm 6'2.75 (I just say 6'3") and have longish arms -- benching completely sucks.

No shit it does... I'm 6'3"-6'4"ish, and it seems like the shorter guys can always move the weights easier. That said, I think a taller built guy is more impressive than a shorter "stockier" guy. You almost never see taller guys that are built, but maybe that's just my observation...

:beer:

I am 5'2 100lbs, I just started lifting again, I am curious to see just how fast I can pack on muscle cuz I am really short my theory is that I can look big a lot quicker than someone who is 5'9 and even more quickly than people who are 6'0. I am not sure if there is a point of diminishing returns for height and looking big quickly ratio. I am half Okinawan and we are *THE* most long lived people on earth. Most of us are kinda short. I have been to Okinawa and seen a lot of old people 85+ living active, and vigorous lives. In the US it seems that most old people are stale and waiting to die. I think the lifestyle is more of a factor than height.
I dunno if any one out there is around 5'2. How quickly do you put on muscle?

Is being tall great? Sure, Does it mean you get all the girls? highly unlikely, If girls only care about height, than I only care about pretty vaginas.

As you may or may not know, Not all women have pretty vaginas, Some look just as bad as old shribbled balls, however unlike balls, Height is an important role when it comes to just about anything in life that requires you to do things "BIG"

like rescue cats from trees, give me a boost onto my roof, to smoke a joint and relax.
to look like the odd man out, when 85% of the crowd is of average size.

Im 5'9, 1 inch shorter "technically" than Mike Tyson, Who once gave me some useful tips, You see, Everybody claimes a taller guy has a physical advantage over a shorter guy, however its really all about technique, Those long flimsy arms may be strong when used with full force, but in reality, How quick would you have to be to swing that long arm all the way back be4 landing a punch?

See a smaller guy once he gets inside the taller guy, His smaller arms extend fully in shorter amounts of time and the amount of power is full force and taking body punches in no joke.

Regardless of your size.

Mike tyson would fight guys of all heights, Now a days not even 5'11 6'0 is tall, guys are starting to average 6'2 and up.

I have seen girls that are 6' what does that say to a guy who is 6'?
with heels on, shes taller than you.

I dont like tall chicks, 5'9 is perfect height for a girl, anything shorter than 5'5 is not for me.

although I delt with issues about my height, not that is has ever actually been a problem, other than my own obsession and insecurity.

But girls have always complimented my penis size, even at a young age.

and just because your taller does not mean your penis is bigger, so stop with all this nonsense and myth talk, sure being tall might be better in the sense of impressing women, but it wont take away my happiness.

Plus some tall people look freaky and wierd, its harder for you to get bulked up, you face more sports related injuries than a shorter person and you have to amount for those long arms and legs.

In a world where mostly everrything is made for an average 5'5 foot person.

so unless you live in a mansion, being tall really does not seperate you from a smaller person.

some people who are famous, sucessful, goodlooking and not very tall? these people stand at 5'10 inches tall

johnny depp
michael douglas
patrick swayze
bill gates
jean claude van damme
colin farrel
matt damon
adam levine
james franco

and the list goes on

so all you "tall people" get over yourselves, your not the center of attention.

Is being tall great? Sure, Does it mean you get all the girls? highly unlikely, If girls only care about height, than I only care about pretty vaginas.

As you may or may not know, Not all women have pretty vaginas, Some look just as bad as old shribbled balls, however unlike balls, Height is an important role when it comes to just about anything in life that requires you to do things "BIG"

like rescue cats from trees, give me a boost onto my roof, to smoke a joint and relax.
to look like the odd man out, when 85% of the crowd is of average size.

Im 5'9, 1 inch shorter "technically" than Mike Tyson, Who once gave me some useful tips, You see, Everybody claimes a taller guy has a physical advantage over a shorter guy, however its really all about technique, Those long flimsy arms may be strong when used with full force, but in reality, How quick would you have to be to swing that long arm all the way back be4 landing a punch?

See a smaller guy once he gets inside the taller guy, His smaller arms extend fully in shorter amounts of time and the amount of power is full force and taking body punches in no joke.

Regardless of your size.

Mike tyson would fight guys of all heights, Now a days not even 5'11 6'0 is tall, guys are starting to average 6'2 and up.

I have seen girls that are 6' what does that say to a guy who is 6'?
with heels on, shes taller than you.

I dont like tall chicks, 5'9 is perfect height for a girl, anything shorter than 5'5 is not for me.

although I delt with issues about my height, not that is has ever actually been a problem, other than my own obsession and insecurity.

But girls have always complimented my penis size, even at a young age.

and just because your taller does not mean your penis is bigger, so stop with all this nonsense and myth talk, sure being tall might be better in the sense of impressing women, but it wont take away my happiness.

Plus some tall people look freaky and wierd, its harder for you to get bulked up, you face more sports related injuries than a shorter person and you have to amount for those long arms and legs.

In a world where mostly everrything is made for an average 5'5 foot person.

so unless you live in a mansion, being tall really does not seperate you from a smaller person.

some people who are famous, sucessful, goodlooking and not very tall? these people stand at 5'10 inches tall

johnny depp
michael douglas
patrick swayze
bill gates
jean claude van damme
colin farrel
matt damon
adam levine
james franco

and the list goes on

so all you "tall people" get over yourselves, your not the center of attention.

A taller, more secure guy wouldn't resurrect a thread that's over three years old.

Top Bottom