Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short guys ( 5'8 and under) vs tall guys (5'10 above) in social sitations

I've never been mad though or had little man's complex, I think that would suck to be angry all the time cause U are short, that said... now that I think about it if I were 5 2, yeah I would be pissed.
Never mind, I got nothin.

I think I'm getting a lil K man complex.
Betta Betta is my first resolution.
That and shed the 13 lbs of fat i've put on in a 6 week hiatus from the gym.
Yeah short and fat, so not sexy.

I think I'm getting a lil K man complex.
Betta Betta is my first resolution.
That and shed the 13 lbs of fat i've put on in a 6 week hiatus from the gym.
Yeah short and fat, so not sexy.

Could be worse, could be bald too...sporting the Costanza

Could be worse, could be bald too...sporting the Costanza

True, he did have marisa tomei in the palm of his hands though.
My TDay, post graduation cycle of fast food, and tall boys are kinda holding me back.
I'll be back to fighting shape though before February. Going to Puerto Vallarte with GF. Becoming a fatty kinda kills the romance....

True, he did have marisa tomei in the palm of his hands though.
My TDay, post graduation cycle of fast food, and tall boys are kinda holding me back.
I'll be back to fighting shape though before February. Going to Puerto Vallarte with GF. Becoming a fatty kinda kills the romance....

Preparation H those abs before you hit the beach!

I'm surprised more aren't 6' or over here.

I wonder if chat is disproportionately filled with weightlifters and if weightlifters are disproportionately shorter people.

I'm 6'2.75 (I just say 6'3") and have longish arms -- benching completely sucks.

If I was really tall - it would be very hard to be the go getter hardcore intense risk-taking business bulldog that I am. Very few tall men have that type of bulldog personality. When we think go-getter hard worker, we think a shorter guy. Most inventors are short guys (hello, asians?).

So being 'shorter' has it's advantages. Best to be average. I like being right in the middle. :)

r

Top Bottom