Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short guys ( 5'8 and under) vs tall guys (5'10 above) in social sitations

[memememe]

since i'm perfect we should set the standard at 5'9" and jacked and charismatic and smart and good looking and successful and warm hearted

[/memememe]

kidding. but seriously you have to ask if tall guys stick out more? of course

women don't just like height, if you're truly confident and carry yourself well it won't matter unless they're hell bent on a tall ass dude

Thank god you cleared that up for us Alex.

It is not that they die sooner it is just at 70+ 6' 2" guys are no longer 6"2. Probably more like 6" and less.

For 17 years my mom was in an extend-a-care home before she passed away, I never saw a man in there over 5' 9" tall.

So are the men who are 6' 4" tall really shrinking that much? I don't think so but I'll do some reseach on the life expectancy of an NBA player.

Thank god you cleared that up for us Alex.
Yeah I agree swole, however I think dudes who are like 5 2, unless they look like brad pitt, are gonna struggle now matter how funny, charming they are, are gonna struggle. Plus whan U are that short its hard to be like free, cause U are like always feeling like an ugly shorty.

I mean the more free your are of constraining self perception, or high self esteem the funnier U can be, the mroe genuine, and in flow or harmony can U be.
The only exception to this rule I Prince, and hell, he wears 4 inch lifts.
I don't think my height at 5 8 hes held me back, but it sure hasn't like made any chic week in the knees due to me being under 5 10.

I'm normal height when I go home to Philly. All those midget Italians and Irish. I come back here to Utah where everyone has some kind of Nordic roots and I feel like a midget. Everyone's blonde here too.

Same here in Colorado lot of tall skinny types.I look like a troll in comparison.

any guy 5.6 and under is going to struggle at times.
I"m at 5 8 -with shoes on- but yeah I do think had I been like 6 0, holy shit would I have been less of an assist guy, who can score, but at 6 0, my role would have changed from point guard to shooting guard.
I think though my humble ness, which isn't like alot, would have been thrown out the window.
I dig me, but at 6 foot I think I would expect everyone to dig me just as much.
Not saying I'm like super shallow, just a certain understanding of what the self can do unchecked.

I"m at 5 8 -with shoes on- but yeah I do think had I been like 6 0, holy shit would I have been less of an assist guy, who can score, but at 6 0, my role would have changed from point guard to shooting guard.
I think though my humble ness, which isn't like alot, would have been thrown out the window.
I dig me, but at 6 foot I think I would expect everyone to dig me just as much.
Not saying I'm like super shallow, just a certain understanding of what the self can do unchecked.

i think you'd always find something

For 17 years my mom was in an extend-a-care home before she passed away, I never saw a man in there over 5' 9" tall.

So are the men who are 6' 4" tall really shrinking that much? I don't think so but I'll do some reseach on the life expectancy of an NBA player.

Is there a possibility that the taller you are the harder your heart has to work to pump blood throughout your body?

it also WAY more common for someone to be 5'9 than 6'4

Top Bottom