Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short guys ( 5'8 and under) vs tall guys (5'10 above) in social sitations

I've also found it's a much better physical match up (lol) when they are 3-5 inches from me in height (I'm 5'6"). I've dated a couple of REALLY tall guys and it just always felt a little awkward and ridiculous.

YES that's it exactly.

YES that's it exactly.

lol...I actually went on a couple of dates with a guy my freshman year of college who was 6'10"!! It was completely absurd, I felt like a midget next to a tree and when he kissed me goodnight he had to freaking contort himself to do it.

Short guys always get screwed over in life (asians and hispanics excluded). Whatever u do, try not to be born short.

r

Okay here is the thing, like I"m 5 8 with shoes on, so yeah anything over 5 7 I do not go after, like I do want taller kids, so maybe I should move to Norway, however, point is study shows that in like 96% of all CEO of Fortune 500 companies, their 'visionary' is atleast 5 11. That is a telling statistic, American Express is one company that differs, like their CEO is 5 9 and black.

My point is on some level we associate culturally leader qualities, wisdom, foresight, and success with height. Its only natural. However, that said, I don't think that I have ever been held back socially, due to my lack of height, Hell I'm alot a taller than my height, as John Leguziamo said.

I think if anything, it allows me to be quirky, or whatever, cause a taller guy associated with leadership has to be more direct, and much more suave. I dunno, I think there are certain advantadges to not being too short, but kinda short. In my case, its allowed that I be aloof or whatever, and that way my non linear style of expression isn't seen as weird, cause well its expected.
Hell, it becomes more of a novelty... who doesn't dig novelty?
Yeah, I wish I were taller, 5 8 with shoes on is okay, but yeah I would rather be 6 2 and run a 4. 24 forty, but Yeah, I'll live.

Last edited:
I've dated men that were up to 6'6" some near 300 pounds. Never had an issue, matter of fact I liked that I had to get up on my tippytoes while he bent over to kiss me, heck, several just would pick me up - literally, with one hand. LOL

I'm only 5'3" but I have "a thing" for tall, muscular men. Lucky for me though I have a much MUCH stronger "thing" for men that are witty, charismatic, smart, have strong character, Type A (but the kind that gets off on worshipping his woman) and are kind. Oh yea, and they HAVE to be old school and well-traveled.

Both my first and last husband were of polish decent, muscular and athletic in their youth and 5'9". Obviously when it came to selecting my last husband I was more concerned with what was beneath the surface. My Old Grump is 5'9" but you would never know it as he is so commanding most assume he is much taller. I get that about me too, LOL, but I don't understand it... about my Old Grump, hell yes, he can be one intimidating motherfucker... but me, I am *just a leetle fairy* :)

Okay here is the thing, like I"m 5 8 with shoes on, so yeah anything over 5 7 I do not go after, like I do want taller kids, so maybe I should move to Norway, however, point is study shows that in like 96% of all CEO of Fortune 500 companies, their 'visionary' is atleast 5 11. That is a telling statistic, American Express is one company that differs, like their CEO is 5 9 and black.

My point is on some level we associate culturally leader qualities, wisdom, foresight, and success with height. Its only natural. However, that said, I don't think that I have ever been held back socially, due to my lack of height, Hell I'm alot a taller than my height, as John Leguziamo said.

I think if anything, it allows me to be quirky, or whatever, cause a taller guy associated with leadership has to be more direct, and much more suave. I dunno, I think there are certain advantadges to not being too short, but kinda short. In my case, its allowed that I be aloof or whatever, and that way my non linear style of expression isn't seen as weird, cause well its expected.
Hell, it becomes more of a novelty... who doesn't dig novelty?
Yeah, I wish I were taller, 5 8 with shoes on is okay, but yeah I would rather be 6 2 and run a 4. 24 forty, but Yeah, I'll live.

holy hell thats some small font!

Okay look at this another way. Im 5'7" and dated women 6ft and never had an issue.Most people never even think anything of it. Most reasoning was what I lacked in height I made up in attitude. Most of my friends including women are moderate to extremely taller than I. It's a banter thing but I usually come out heads above the rest at the end of the day.

The only thing I ever found an issue with honestly. Was having sex doggy style I always needed 2 or 3 pillows under my knees. the truth

holy hell thats some small font!
FucK see by habit I like went to the 3 size, and then I remember everyone is being blinded by size so I reduced to 1, anyway, on macs is shows up good size, on PC's its fucked UP... thanx Plank I'll fix it.

Top Bottom