Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short guys ( 5'8 and under) vs tall guys (5'10 above) in social sitations

we are all about the same height when in bed with you.

well it depends. if you're tall and have bad posture, that makes it 100x worse.
but in general the tall person will stand out all things being even.

that's just a dumb question really. it all comes down to individual qualities and how one carries themselves.

do i wish i was 6'0+? FOr sure...but i do just fine at my height given my attributes/style and personality

I'm 5'7" - I have only ever dated one guy over 6' and he was 6'4" which was like standing next to a stork, even in heels.

I like guys close to my height it's something I'm really confortable with plus I like when our body parts match up (HUZAH!) so 5'7-5'11" is perfect.

My first and second beaus were 5'4" and 5'8" and my honey now is just about 5'11".

I laugh everytime I see a 6' + guy with a 5'-5'2" girl.

But that's just me.

Oh and to answer the original question - the guy with the most confidence and charisma will get the most attention but that's no guarantee that he will keep the attention.

The tallest and the shortest guys will be noticed because they are different then anyone else not really because of who they are or how they present.

I'm 5'7" - I have only ever dated one guy over 6' and he was 6'4" which was like standing next to a stork, even in heels.

I like guys close to my height it's something I'm really confortable with plus I like when our body parts match up (HUZAH!) so 5'7-5'11" is perfect.

My first and second beaus were 5'4" and 5'8" and my honey now is just about 5'11".

I laugh everytime I see a 6' + guy with a 5'-5'2" girl.

But that's just me.

I've also found it's a much better physical match up (lol) when they are 3-5 inches from me in height (I'm 5'6"). I've dated a couple of REALLY tall guys and it just always felt a little awkward and ridiculous.

Top Bottom