Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shirtless in clubs

shirts off in clubs

• i think its cool if he's got the body

Votes: 180 30.5%
  • he's a cocky bastard

Votes: 162 27.5%
  • not the place for it-(turn off)

Votes: 219 37.1%
  • it turns me on

Votes: 27 4.6%

• Total voters
I have noticed that most people here that think it is stupid have probably never partied in NYC clubs. I've been in many big cities, and nothing can compare (I'm sure some international places are better, but I'm talking about the US here). There is a place in Philly too that's OK, called Shampoo, the closest thing to NY that is around. I couldn't find anything good in Atlanta or Chicago, just when the music gets good for a while the bust into some hip hop bullshit. Anyone that spends anytime at Exit, the Factory, CPI, or Neptune understands. For the rest of you, try it sometime, it's a world that you didn't even know existed.

I have noticed that most people here that think it is stupid have probably never partied in NYC clubs. I've been in many big cities, and nothing can compare (I'm sure some international places are better, but I'm talking about the US here). There is a place in Philly too that's OK, called Shampoo, the closest thing to NY that is around. I couldn't find anything good in Atlanta or Chicago, just when the music gets good for a while the bust into some hip hop bullshit. Anyone that spends anytime at Exit, the Factory, CPI, or Neptune understands. For the rest of you, try it sometime, it's a world that you didn't even know existed.

VERY well said Bossman. I myself didn't even know the world existed untill last year and I live 25 minutes from NYC. I've been clubin since I was 13 and never was there clubs that can touch exit or factory.

I know what you guys are talking about, here In new orleans you dont see too much of that, Im sure the experience is much different

Bossman said:

Very well said, and i couldn't agree more. But one place that has alot of competition for NYC is South Beach. The music is also on another lever (Space, Levels, Crobar, etc) and the woman are hot hot hot!!! and there is nothing like walking out of a club and walking in South beach down Collins ave. But i am from NJ(but have partied all over) and i party all the time in NYC, and it is one of the craziest scenes in the world...definitely an experience.

M56M

Bro you definitely have that right, South Beach is AS fest all the way, I went to the beach there after mardi gras this year, Those motherfuckers keep their bodies in competition condition for most of the year.

Yeah, I love South Beach.

Feel like I'm at home. Lots of muscle. Lots of skin on both guys and girls walking around on Ocean drive and Lincoln Road.

At many of the clubs in SoBe you see lots of shirtless guys. Cool scene.

exhibmuscle said:
Yeah, I love South Beach.

Feel like I'm at home. Lots of muscle. Lots of skin on both guys and girls walking around on Ocean drive and Lincoln Road.

At many of the clubs in SoBe you see lots of shirtless guys. Cool scene.

Actually in the SoBe clubs your not allowed to take off you shirt. Yup if you do you will be asked to put it back on or leave. I have been to them all, and i can't think of one that your allowed to. Actually even partied in Broward County,Fla. , and there to you can't.

P.S. don't go to Broward Cty. everything closes at 2am like Jersey Clubs and its too far from SoBe for a preparty to get the night started.

M56M

Last edited:
Took my shirt off at Crobar on a Sunday night-so did others.

Never have been to Space though. It seems like the place where you would be allowed to take off your shirt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom