Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shirtless in clubs

shirts off in clubs

• i think its cool if he's got the body

Votes: 180 30.5%
  • he's a cocky bastard

Votes: 162 27.5%
  • not the place for it-(turn off)

Votes: 219 37.1%
  • it turns me on

Votes: 27 4.6%

• Total voters
if i looked like SAF, i 'd NEVER wear a shirt, in a club or anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!

Depends on where you are and what you look like.

I have noticed that in a lot of the straight clubs I go to it seems to happen less, and in the Gay/Mixed clubs more.

Straight - shirt on

Pillin' - shirt off

Here is Australia, where the bass is deep, we tend to only take our shirts off when we're are damn hot from dancing hard for hours.

Sure, after a while, a few become more confident and join you....even some 'drunk' fat bastards who now believe they can carry it (I hate drunks), but it is all in the name of fun and keeping cool (temperature wise).

As far a big guys who frequent the gyms, the clubs I go to are hard house and high nrg so you don't really see the bulkier lads....moreso the ripped up lean guys.

If I took my shirt off in a club back home in the country I would be broken into little pieces and be put in the gay bin out the back....whether or not my wife was standing next to me.

It's all in the name of fun though...

Blonski

goahead said:
Depends on the venue:

A wild GHB afterpartyclub like the LEXION in Holland(www.lexion.nl) definately shirts off if you think you got quality beef (lots a trained males females there)

Girls wear next to nothing you can spot the genital piercings right through their tiny hotpants/catsuit and they walk around on snake leather boots and yummy shit like that....

Quoting form Slash here

"
The ones that come up when I take my shirt off are the cock hungry ass and tits hanging out of the clothes type... "
"

Yup thats a bit true, but then again I don't mind cock hungry girls after a cap of GHB and they look damn good too in the Lexion!

You sometimes get more attention than you would like from some of the gay community that partie there also, but i have learnt not to let it offend me, i just say thx but no thx ...

Important is, most peeps in the Lexion are genuine party animals that make foor good relaxt partyatmosphere where Anything can happen.....

Lexion is totally fucked up in a good way! You catch a 320 lbs bb talking with a dwarf with green hair of 130 cm , meanwhile a nutcase in a yellow Elmo suit swirls by. Suddenly some expensive call girl grabs your private parts for a free ride... Yup LEXION the ONLY place to be!

:D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p

WTF?? A GHB-club?? lol I'd like to go there someday. :)

In as far as NY clubs are concerned, they're VERY strange.

In Ibiza, when I go to the clubs there(3-4000 people),
not many people have their shirts off. And the
ones that do are mostly american.
Have you people ever heard of style?????

Whats wrong with a tight-fitting CK shirt????
Or even a sleeveless breathable armani
top?

The options are frigging endless......

If its a beach party then going shirtless is A-okay,
in fact its the norm, but in a club? No. The
GOOD women would think you're a COMPLETE
MORON!!!!!

And before you say I'm just jealous of your bodies
(LOL@ that comment) I'm more shredded
than probably any of you guys(thats 5.3% if
you're interested).

Godspeed

LewdTenant said:

i'm trying to count the girls.What gives?

Same thing i was thinking!!! LOL!!

Depends the club, most larger clubs in NYC (Exit, SF) yes, but no the smaller ones (Vinyl, 151, Ohm).

M56M

Take it off! This is what we work for. NY clubs in the winter are like Joans Beach in the summer.

Buld0g said:
Take it off! This is what we work for. NY clubs in the winter are like Joans Beach in the summer.

Thats what it is Buld0g, we don't live in Florida or California, so if we don't flaunt it in the winter in the clubs you kinda lose that motivation. We don't have hot weather 85% of the year, more like 30%(if were lucky). The NYC clubs are like a day at the beach...;)

M56M

Top Bottom