Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shirtless in clubs

shirts off in clubs

• i think its cool if he's got the body

Votes: 180 30.5%
  • he's a cocky bastard

Votes: 162 27.5%
  • not the place for it-(turn off)

Votes: 219 37.1%
  • it turns me on

Votes: 27 4.6%

• Total voters
Depends on the venue:

A wild GHB afterpartyclub like the LEXION in Holland(www.lexion.nl) definately shirts off if you think you got quality beef (lots a trained males females there)

Girls wear next to nothing you can spot the genital piercings right through their tiny hotpants/catsuit and they walk around on snake leather boots and yummy shit like that....

Quoting form Slash here

"
The ones that come up when I take my shirt off are the cock hungry ass and tits hanging out of the clothes type... "
"

Yup thats a bit true, but then again I don't mind cock hungry girls after a cap of GHB and they look damn good too in the Lexion!

You sometimes get more attention than you would like from some of the gay community that partie there also, but i have learnt not to let it offend me, i just say thx but no thx ...

Important is, most peeps in the Lexion are genuine party animals that make foor good relaxt partyatmosphere where Anything can happen.....

Lexion is totally fucked up in a good way! You catch a 320 lbs bb talking with a dwarf with green hair of 130 cm , meanwhile a nutcase in a yellow Elmo suit swirls by. Suddenly some expensive call girl grabs your private parts for a free ride... Yup LEXION the ONLY place to be!

:D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p

DAEO...WOw, now you are on the club and bar boards this is so funny considering you have no fucking life! Do you still read Flex magazine Friday, Saturday and Sunday night? Probably!

Depends where your at

When I was in the Washington DC it seemed fine.

In Edmonton Alberta no one does it, in fact it is frowned on.
:rainbow: :rainbow:

macDbol said:

its a regular thing in NYC,i agree with you bro alot of these ppl live in rural areas, i guess they view things differnetly

This also depends on what kind of club you're talking about. It's not valid to say it's a NYC thing. Try taking your shirt of in Centro-Fly, Lotus or Spa and see how it feels. Well nobody does, because it's tacky.

right guard anyone?

In a crowded club with all of those people taking thier shirts off it must smell like a locker room

If it means the women take some off too, I'm all for it though.

It probably smells better than if everyone left there sweat-dripping shirts on. Most people shower and use deodorant and cologne before they enter a club anyway, so that should cover up most bad smells.

NJstacked said:
DAEO...WOw, now you are on the club and bar boards this is so funny considering you have no fucking life! Do you still read Flex magazine Friday, Saturday and Sunday night? Probably!

First thing, this post was moved. Secondly if you consider not getting shitfaced three times a week then no I don't have a life. And last, if that's what makes you feel like you have a better life I feel sorry for you buddy. Looks like they made a board specifically for you. That's good because we won't have to see your useless posts about clubbing anymore on the anabolic board...

Last edited:
Top Bottom