Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shirtless in clubs

shirts off in clubs

• i think its cool if he's got the body

Votes: 180 30.5%
  • he's a cocky bastard

Votes: 162 27.5%
  • not the place for it-(turn off)

Votes: 219 37.1%
  • it turns me on

Votes: 27 4.6%

• Total voters
supergirl said:
it is definitely a jersey nyc thing to take your shirts off... and the girls wear practically nothing as well.. i usually sport the tank tops or the backless shirts just covering what it has to :)

Magilicuti... take take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen.. oh and take off your shirt :)

Jersey clubs don't really let you take your shirt off. How about that club splash by jersey city can I take my shirt off there? I don't if I'm ready to compete with the big boys at seaside yet. So supergirl where you been?

I was at Sound Factory in NYC on Saturday night. Lots of skin showing-girls in skimpy tops, lots of shirtless worked out guys.

Agree with what Mad Max said in his post: NYC is the place to be-do whatever you want. And I want to run around clubs wearing no shirt!

slash747 said:
Ive noticed a better class of girls approaching me with my shirt on.

The ones that come up when I take my shirt off are the cock hungry ass and tits hanging out of the clothes type...

My .02 cents....

Fuck ya bring it on

sounds to me like take your shirt off if you wanna get laid by some whore or keep your shirt on if you wanna fuck around for awhile till you get to the point

is it just me or are all the girls in nyc just a bunch of cock teases? i mean they have seen all the game in nyc but they hardly give it up, atleast to me

To whoever asked if I was ever at a underwear night, the answer is no. But i'm figuering since every chick is already practically wearing underwear on a normal night I can imagine what it will be like when the theme is to just wear it.
MaGilcuti- The city girls are in no way a cocktease. Maybe it takes an extra night to call the chick you meet there up and make plains but then its on. Of course not all of them will come home with you that night. Also now that I think about it, i've never made it a whole night down in the city without taking my shirt off. I think being able to show off your bod puts a major advantage for at least me over other guys. And I am in no way huge. I'm 5'8 175 but very lean with great symitry. Another 15 pounds and I would have the body of underwear models. I'm 20 now and by the time i'm 21 I will be a lean 190
:p
---PEACE---Mad Max

I'm not sure about that pic that Johnny O posted. Not a flame on you or anything, but it looks like a gay bar from that pic. It reminds me of Mickeys on Melrose or The Oz on Bourbon. I don't have anything against gay bars, gf and I will go a couple of times a year but I won't take my shirt off in one. If I'm in a straight/semi-straight club that accepts or promotes shirtlessness and a girl takes my shirt off while dancing with me, I'll leave it off. But I won't take it off myself. JMO.

Last edited:
Oooops, just noticed I'm in the Lifestyle section, maybe that was a gay club. hehehehe. the fog is clearing now.

Top Bottom