Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shirtless in clubs

shirts off in clubs

• i think its cool if he's got the body

Votes: 180 30.5%
  • he's a cocky bastard

Votes: 162 27.5%
  • not the place for it-(turn off)

Votes: 219 37.1%
  • it turns me on

Votes: 27 4.6%

• Total voters
Take it off! At the clubs that are worth going to, guys take their shirts off and girlz wear next to nothing. Its the way it should be, to celebrate beautiful bodies.
JohnnyO, what club is that, wish i was there. :angel:

I think it cool to take the shirt off. But only if you got a girl for the night. You don't wanna be walking around talking to a bunch of dudes with your shirt off. Especially if everyone's rollin!

I usually take off my shirt, but leave the wife-beater on. I think it looks good under the black light! Make's you look huge!

B-10

For the love of god keep ur damn shirts on, ITs fuckin nasty when a shirtless dweeb rubs up on you in a packed out 110 degree club happens every saturday @ Sound factory, I fukin hate it. Most girls I go there with also dread the sweaty shirtless rub up

I always party in NYC every weekend. You can count on me to take my shirt off about 10 min. after I get into the club. This is why the city is so fun. They put NO limitations on what you can and can't do in there. Next sat. at the sound factory UNDERWARE NIGHT, yup plenty of chicks running around in their thongs:p . If I want a more proper place I will go somewhere else but I love the atmosphere the city clubs promote. Thank god I live near in NY close to the city or else i'm afraid I would grow up too close minded. Lifes to short to hold back;)
---PEACE---Mad Max

Action jaxen- you think every guy should keep their shirts on or only the ones you find "dweeby", just curious if you thought the guys were good looking and had goog bodys that would change your mind. Also, because it is 110 degrees and packed you should understand why we take our shirts off:D
---PEACE---Mad Max

Underwear night??? where did you say that was? I'm from boston, but I think I'd make the ride out there for that! How are they gonna work that? are they gonna have a changing room or something or are people supposed to go there in there underwear??

Let me know bro, sounds like fun!

B-10

gonna be weird trying to squeeze through a crowd and having your tool rub up on other ppl,,,,,,sounds like fun,,max where u there for underwear night last year bro?

because it is 110 degrees and packed you should understand why we take our shirts off

My point exactly man, I was at the underwear party last year, Dont get me wrong ..when the theme of the party is come in your fucking underwear, You wont find me complaining BUT as you said when its 110degress and elbow to elbow EVERY SATURDAY its just kinda nasty to have some other guys sweat all over you. Sound factory has taken a bad rep for this very fact over the last few years, different crowd.

Top Bottom