Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shirtless in clubs

shirts off in clubs

• i think its cool if he's got the body

Votes: 180 30.5%
  • he's a cocky bastard

Votes: 162 27.5%
  • not the place for it-(turn off)

Votes: 219 37.1%
  • it turns me on

Votes: 27 4.6%

• Total voters
May1010 said:

Not to mention the fact that since you're a genetic freak of nature, you know, being XXY and all, that you've got pendulous breasts that you must hide.

LMFAO!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Take the shirt off!!! Most of the people who have responded to "no shirts off" seem to live in rural areas or parts of the country that are a bit behind the times. I think taking off your shirt lets you show all your hard work. Thats why I like Sound Factory in NYC on a Saturday night. Lots of muscled bodies-both male and female-wearing next to nothing.

It seems on this board that when you step a bit outside of the norm, you're either characterized as a trouble-maker or queer.

Thats why I like NYC and other major cities like LA, SF, Chicago,Houston and Atlanta-lots of individuals-not as many clones- like the rest of the U.S.

Hey-wake up and smell the roses! Life is passing you by!

exhibmuscle said:
Take the shirt off!!! Most of the people who have responded to "no shirts off" seem to live in rural areas or parts of the country that are a bit behind the times. I think taking off your shirt lets you show all your hard work. Thats why I like Sound Factory in NYC on a Saturday night. Lots of muscled bodies-both male and female-wearing next to nothing.

It seems on this board that when you step a bit outside of the norm, you're either characterized as a trouble-maker or queer.

Thats why I like NYC and other major cities like LA, SF, Chicago,Houston and Atlanta-lots of individuals-not as many clones- like the rest of the U.S.

its a regular thing in NYC,i agree with you bro alot of these ppl live in rural areas, i guess they view things differnetly

I'm a lounge kind of guy so I did not know that a lot of clubs did the no shirt thing except for Body&Soul. Just curious, do you folks use coat check?

exhibmuscle said:

nicely said...either youre backwoods or CANT take your shirt off, IE plifter.

In the clubs I attend, GIANT, Rubber, Spundae @ Circus all in LA, it gets extremly hot after about 20 mins of dancing. After an hour, I'm usually drenched in sweat. I never take my shirt off, but I do wear a tank top. A LOT of guys go shirtless, and I think it has to do with the freaking heat generated from everyone dancing. If girls can wear tank tops and skirts that over only an 1/8th of their body, why can't we men get the oppurtunity to cool down.
Again, I guess it depends on the venue. The clubs I go to usually have at least 1000 people show up...usually a lot more. In a little dive that some people may call a club, it may not be appropiate.

Top Bottom