Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shirtless in clubs

shirts off in clubs

• i think its cool if he's got the body

Votes: 180 30.5%
  • he's a cocky bastard

Votes: 162 27.5%
  • not the place for it-(turn off)

Votes: 219 37.1%
  • it turns me on

Votes: 27 4.6%

• Total voters
keep it on! i can understand foam parties though....with one of my jackets, if i go out and it rains, all this foam starts running off my jacket....it looks like an elephant jizzed on my back!

I've never seen a guy shirtless in a club around here. I imagine if a guy did that around here everyone would kick his ass for being queer. I've seen some shirtless women in clubs before. We don't kick their asses though.

We must have a different attitude about these things here in Appalachia.

May1010 said:
Mine comes off also!

i guess some gay establishment out here makes you take your shirt off or have a uniform on to get onto the dance floor. dont know if my friend was BSing me or not.... crobar is notorious for shirts off whether its glee club sunday(gay and leesbian) or not.

plifter said:
I've never seen a guy shirtless in a club around here. I imagine if a guy did that around here everyone would kick his ass for being queer. I've seen some shirtless women in clubs before. We don't kick their asses though.

We must have a different attitude about these things here in Appalachia.

you guys bring your flannels or something instead?

krzysiu013 said:

you guys bring your flannels or something instead?

You act as if it's unusual to wear clothes when you go out. Of course we bring a shirt, it's not the fucking beach!

plifter said:

... Of course we bring a shirt, it's not the fucking beach!

Not to mention the fact that since you're a genetic freak of nature, you know, being XXY and all, that you've got pendulous breasts that you must hide.

Top Bottom