Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shirtless in clubs

shirts off in clubs

• i think its cool if he's got the body

Votes: 180 30.5%
  • he's a cocky bastard

Votes: 162 27.5%
  • not the place for it-(turn off)

Votes: 219 37.1%
  • it turns me on

Votes: 27 4.6%

• Total voters
shirt def should be off if you have the body for it, the beach is not the only place you should show it off.

IMOP, the only ones that want the shirts on are the skinny kids with glowsticks, the druggies, and the overweight/lazy guys.

IMOP, girls like to see the package unwrapped.

M56M said:

Very well said, and i couldn't agree more. But one place that has alot of competition for NYC is South Beach. The music is also on another lever (Space, Levels, Crobar, etc) and the woman are hot hot hot!!! and there is nothing like walking out of a club and walking in South beach down Collins ave. But i am from NJ(but have partied all over) and i party all the time in NYC, and it is one of the craziest scenes in the world...definitely an experience.

M56M

Dude! Tell me Nikki Beach is not the sickest shit ever! Or Space at 8 in the morning on the patio with the sun up and a cold vodka redbull in your hand!

exhibmuscle said:
Yeah, I love South Beach.

Feel like I'm at home. Lots of muscle. Lots of skin on both guys and girls walking around on Ocean drive and Lincoln Road.

At many of the clubs in SoBe you see lots of shirtless guys. Cool scene.

Err, no you don't. Maybe at Twist, but I myself don't go there...

Those of you who live there will know what I'm talking about.

nikolai_bolkov said:

Dude! Tell me Nikki Beach is not the sickest shit ever! Or Space at 8 in the morning on the patio with the sun up and a cold vodka redbull in your hand!

When you are use to partying in NYC and the you go to South Beach(leaving in 2 weeks :D ) There is nothing like it, When you leave the club you still feel like partying, there is nothing better than partying on Vacation. No worries, no WORK, NO RESPONSIBILTY!!

M56M

Mine comes off, it get pretty hot in there. In Montreal you can take your shirt off. But in SD and Vegas - not allowed. Bunch of prunes.

Top Bottom