Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The shirt finally fits

SoreArms

I like going to thrift stores and goodwills and looking for vintage and just cool looking shirts in general. Several months ago I found this rad ass vintage levis shirt, short sleeve button up with brown, baige and light blue/greyish vertical pin stripe pattern. Unfourtunately, it fit very snug, it would barely button over my fat ass belly. Being a thrift store shirt, I couldn't just look for the next size up, it is basically one of a kind. At this point in time, I had already started working out and structuring my diet, so I said fuck it and bough it anyways. Well, this morning as I scanned my closet trying to decide on a shirt to wear, I came by this shirt and decided to check how it fit now. Well, the fucking shirt fits great now.
I wore the shirt and walked around like hot shit all day.
:devil:

it stars sAddam said:
that shirt sounds ugly as fuck, nice to see a new post on this forum though

lmao!

I do hear you on the shirt fitting thing though. I had bought an Under Armour shirt a while back and told myself I wasn't gonna wear it until my fat ass cut down a bit. Give me 3 weeks and I'll wear it to church!:good:

Top Bottom