Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

She has a boyfriend.

Beezers

About three weeks ago now I started up a conversation with this incredibly gorgeous girl who I had never met but I've had my eye on for a while. I see her on campus all the time so went up and talked to her. I made my intentions clear...I wanted to go out with her sometime. During our conversing things were freindly. I was informed at this time she wasn't single, but little did this deter me. After she told me she had a boyfriend she gave me her number and told me she would be home, doing nothing that night...hint, hint. call me. I did and to my delight we hit it off very well. She called me the next day and I told her to come over to my place...She more than happily agreed. She came over....we got along very well, matched very well, entertained each other very well, and all this led to physicalities. She wanted a massage...which of course was not only a massage shortly after it started. We stopped short of massaging certain internal cavities with a specialized "massaging rod", but none the less things got hot. She liked me...She really liked me! So I proceed to call her a couple days later and we chat for a few, but she had arands to tend to so she couldn't do anything. I see her on campus a couple days later and ask her if she wants to get together again. She was different around me, reserved, and it was obvious at this point she felt guilty(the whole boyfriend distraction) so she said it wasn't a good idea. But she said we should "study" together. So we are indeed going to partake in educational enlightnment sesions together(next week). Things moved at a blistering pace at first which I think scared her. She is in a relationship after all. So we're going to study together. Maybe this is her way of slowing things down? Maybe she just means study? Who here thinks I should persue this? Slow things down a bit by just "studying" together, but still making the effort to get to know her and get more personal with her. I want to, but is it wise if she's in a relationship...which she has doubts about? This girl is breathtakingly hot and so far fun to be around and we get along very well...so far...but we honestly don't know each other all that well yet, so is this a stall tactic on her part? Should I go after this, or would it be wise to move on?

wish the best but i got sorta the same problem so i will pass on the advice, but good luck and dont push it if you are just getting to know her. mine was a 2 year relationship so i can push but you cant.;)

Perhaps you should reassure her that whatever she feels comfortable doing, you will support her. She sounds like she likes you a lot but needs to put some things into perspective....such as who she wants to be with.

Keep things casual and everything will work out.

You really suck man...she's taken! She sucks even more for messing around behind her boyfriend's back...she's trash! Why would you want a girl like that?

I realize that this is a college romance, but do you really want
her as your girlfriend?

It's like the saying goes....If she will cheat with you, then she will
cheat on you.

Top Bottom