Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaving/waxing the meat and potatoes.......

vinylgroover

i've never done it before. Is it painful and uncomfortable afterwards.

I'm having relations tomorrow night with a chick and she likes it in the ass and i wanna take a picture of my cock in her ass all the way up to the bass of my shaft, so i wanna shave or wax my pubes for a better pic.

I've heard it can be very irritable after you shave down there. Any tips?

Shave them. Be very careful. Do NOT nair or wax them. Put lotion on the potatoes when finished. Yes you will get alot more oral action from the ladies if you do this.

lightly stroke the boys and friend with a clear wide stick deoderant......this will cut down on the chafing and clammy, sticking to your thighs feeling.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Shave them. Be very careful. Do NOT nair or wax them. Put lotion on the potatoes when finished. Yes you will get alot more oral action from the ladies if you do this.

How the hell do you shave the potatoes? Unless they are full, how do you pull the skin firm enough to shave them?

vinylgroover said:
How the hell do you shave the potatoes? Unless they are full, how do you pull the skin firm enough to shave them?

Damn bro, stop cyclign on and off and they stay full. Another reason I stay on test year round.

Seriously, don't worry about them being full, just carefully run the razor over them, and it will take care of its self. A proper saftey razor and a good shaving cream or gel will prevent nicks if you go slow and gentle.

You guys give me hell for alot of things, but I do know how to shave my balls. I do it twice a week. Its pretty straight forward once you've done it a few times. Just always take your time with it, so you don't get a nick.

Top Bottom