Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sh*t's about to get real in Ferguson, MO

Unfortunately you are married and have a kid? I'm going to mop the living piss out of you for you sig and that dumb fucking comment.

Basically I love bodybuilding since teenage?

*i was a teenager

You forget to read my line about week english anyways

I'm asian pro bodybuilder 5'8 real name "mohammad imran qureshi"... Googlie it !! Anyway
Favorite workout chest and shoulder and won the title of MR Pakistan olampia in 2010..!!

Basically i love bodybuilding since teenage.. So therefore i creat this forum for more knowledge about it...I don't know english very well so kindly ignor my poor english words or try to understand them thanks :p

"STAY LEAN"

You forget to read my line about week english anyways

I'm asian pro bodybuilder 5'8 real name "mohammad imran qureshi"... Googlie it !! Anyway
Favorite workout chest and shoulder and won the title of MR Pakistan olampia in 2010..!!

Basically i love bodybuilding since teenage.. So therefore i creat this forum for more knowledge about it...I don't know english very well so kindly ignor my poor english words or try to understand them thanks :p

"STAY LEAN"

Oh, we read it, however there are so many grammatical errors and spelling errors that we all got vertigo, fell and hit our heads, while trying to decipher it.

Oh, we read it, however there are so many grammatical errors and spelling errors that we all got vertigo, fell and hit our heads, while trying to decipher it.

Hahaha you look like crap lol mind it

Favorite workout chest and shoulder.. I won the title of MR Pakistan in 2010..!!

"STAY LEAN"

Jumanji part 2 lol lol lol lol hahahahahahhahahahahaha

Favorite workout chest and shoulder.. I won the title of MR Pakistan in 2010..!!

"STAY LEAN"

View attachment 129123
Look at dad with price lol you jealous mother fuckers .., hahahahahah i don't care

"STAY LEAN"

View attachment 129123
Look at dad with price lol you jealous mother fuckers .., hahahahahah i don't care

"STAY LEAN"

The judge is taller than you hahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahashahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahaahshahah

View attachment 129123

"STAY LEAN"

Jealous? You look gay as fuck. Seriously, pro bodybuilding is about as gay as fantasy football.

Jealous? You look gay as fuck. Seriously, pro bodybuilding is about as gay as fantasy football.

Ou should came at skype i'll show you hahahah give me your skype ???

"STAY LEAN"

skype my dick, faggot

You shut the fuck up mr gay !! lol lol lol hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahaha ohh my hahahahah lol lol

"STAY LEAN"

Top Bottom