Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious question for serious times

Im all for not offending people but I don't agree with comparing fgt to the N word. That is not accurate imo and trivializes the N word. I don't like misogynist slurs like cunt or bitch but I wouldn't compare them to the N word at all and in my opinion I don't think it's appropriate to do it with the f word either. The N word is vile and its repulsive and shouldn't be uttered by anyone that has any shred of decency or class in their language. Yuck.

Im all for not offending people but I don't agree with comparing fgt to the N word. That is not accurate imo and trivializes the N word. I don't like misogynist slurs like cunt or bitch but I wouldn't compare them to the N word at all and in my opinion I don't think it's appropriate to do it with the f word either. The N word is vile and its repulsive and shouldn't be uttered by anyone that has any shred of decency or class in their language. Yuck.

I disagree.

I think most people do

I mean how dare you

Swear words are the spice of the English language. I swear a lot and often. And enjoy the varying degrees of severity which certain words contain. I don't particularly adhere to the root of the word. I mean, out of a fit of rage said "ngr cnt fck!" even though there wasn't one around. My go to word is mthrfckrcksckrsonofafcknbtch.

Swear words are the spice of the English language. I swear a lot and often. And enjoy the varying degrees of severity which certain words contain. I don't particularly adhere to the root of the word. I mean, out of a fit of rage said "ngr cnt fck!" even though there wasn't one around. My go to word is mthrfckrcksckrsonofafcknbtch.

Oh, no I have no problem with swear words. I've said and say them all, except I've never said the N word. Ever. It's a disgusting word. Maybe it's because I'm a lady, but I can't say that word. I wasn't raised at all to curse anyway, I would get in huge trouble if I used an unlady like word like barf so I don't know how I got the mouth that I have lol but I cannot bring myself to say the N word it's so gross to say. My reaction to people using the word, what the word means vs my reaction to faggot and what that word means, I don't think they can and should be compared. The N word has meaning and weight to it. Faggot used as an insult holds the same weight as bitch, someone can choose to be offended by it or not. I'm not offended when a man uses feminine words as derogatory insults unless he's my man. The N word is offensive period, imo. Of course, I can't tell someone what they can and can't be offended by, that's not what I mean to do either. Fuck it, never mind.

I've said faggot (not hatefully but to be funny) and I think the word can be funny, around certain people and in the right circumstances. The outrage over the use of the use of the word is annoying. I don't know why that annoys me. No, it's not socially acceptable to say the word fgt if you're a celebrity or have a huge following online but every day people can't even be assholes on reddit anymore. The whole internet needs to chill out imo. I'm the most PC person I know, and I think the net is becoming too PC now.

Last edited:
I think most of the time you guys said "that's so gay" or "you're a faggot" is not to disparage actually being a homosexual but to disparage something being feminine, or unmanly anyway. Sometimes it was used to mean something was lame. Not that being gay is lame, but being womanly or unmanly is lame. That's why you're all like, oh well I never meant to be offensive towards homosexuals I just meant to make fun of this dude because he was doing something girly. Am I wrong?

Top Bottom