Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious question for serious times

oh, i refuse to feel guilty...but the world is asking me too...and then looking down on me when i don't.

you know something else? you live in california...legal weed, safety zones for illegals, use your welfare card at the drive-through at the liquor store, etc. you guys go out of your way to make sure everyone feels comfortable. shit!! you probably actually DO have unicorns!

come to the heartland for a while sometime and then talk to me. it's a different world out here, brocephus.

I will say, legal weed does make life easier. No reason why every state shouldn't enjoy the same freedoms there.

I have no doubt that there are vast differences between where I live and where you do, but my point is lets not disparage homosexuals at every turn, its not necessary and its not right.

wheres the outrage and shaming for men using the word bitch or pussy or anything feminine used derogatory towards each other? There's more women than homosexuals and it's still okay to call someone a pussy or tell a boy he throws like a girl.

Top Bottom