Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious question for serious times

Oh fuck off. Seriously.

Can't say fag now? God forbid anyone ever get offended. That's what is wrong w/this country. America used to be a super power. Took zero shit. We're a bunch of politically correct pussies.

Fuck everyone.

Oh fuck off. Seriously.

Can't say fag now? God forbid anyone ever get offended. That's what is wrong w/this country. America used to be a super power. Took zero shit. We're a bunch of politically correct pussies.

Fuck everyone.

while we're on that subject, i do feel an increasing amount of pressure to feel shame for being...

white,
male,
catholic,
heterosexual and
middle class

...like i've done something wrong. well, i'm not drinking the kool-aid.

i guess all i'm thinking is that it's a friggin' steroid board...and if you come to a website that on it's very surface promotes illegal activities and you expect to find a warm-soft-thoughtful environment? then you probably believe in unicorns too.

part of the appeal of this place and others like it is that you can act a fool without any real fear of retribution...and for the most part, it's just shits-n-giggles.

besides, this friggin' place is death-rattling at this point anyway...

I get your points, and I'm not saying you can't say anything offensive, if this was a rule the last of the regular posters would likely be gone, but what I'm say is we can be rude and offensive to each other without deriding homosexuals in the process. Not expecting warm and soft, and not expecting it to go away completely, but its pretty much front and center for this particular forum all the time.

while we're on that subject, i do feel an increasing amount of pressure to feel shame for being...

white,
male,
catholic,
heterosexual and
middle class

...like i've done something wrong. well, i'm not drinking the kool-aid.

I am most of those as well but feel no guilt man.. this isn't about being super PC, this is about basic and fundamental respect for a large class of people.

i guess all i'm thinking is that it's a friggin' steroid board...and if you come to a website that on it's very surface promotes illegal activities and you expect to find a warm-soft-thoughtful environment? then you probably believe in unicorns too.

part of the appeal of this place and others like it is that you can act a fool without any real fear of retribution...and for the most part, it's just shits-n-giggles.

besides, this friggin' place is death-rattling at this point anyway...
:wavey:

Oh fuck off. Seriously.

Fuck everyone.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJZSNfJUAAQZUvR.jpg
CJZSNfJUAAQZUvR.jpg

I am most of those as well but feel no guilt man.. this isn't about being super PC, this is about basic and fundamental respect for a large class of people.

oh, i refuse to feel guilty...but the world is asking me too...and then looking down on me when i don't.

you know something else? you live in california...legal weed, safety zones for illegals, use your welfare card at the drive-through at the liquor store, etc. you guys go out of your way to make sure everyone feels comfortable. shit!! you probably actually DO have unicorns!

come to the heartland for a while sometime and then talk to me. it's a different world out here, brocephus.

Last edited:
and...some of that rhetoric is a backlash for having all this shit jammed down our throats and clogging up our legal systems when, the reality is that, most people are just like me...and we don't give a shit how you live your life. are you breaking any laws? no?? have at it! and leave me out of it...i got work to do.

Top Bottom