Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Self Tanning Pills?

Canthaxian or whatever they are called

Those tanning pills of old, I forget the exact name, but it is something like Canthaxian or something. They are bad for you. They do not cause cancer, but they do burst red blood cells which can lead to anemia and in the most serve cases, death. They have been banned by the FDA I believe.

I have seen this product before as well. I have tried other L-Tyrosine containing blends and have not been successful. Most of those that I have tried claim to be "tan aids" to be used in conjunction with beds or the real McCoy. I have not found that they have an special results. Prehaps this product is different, but I would certainly err on the side of skepticism. I doubt if it works. Try an artifical bed. I am a fair skinned Irishman. I have found that if you do not stay into to long you will not irratate your skin that much but you will get darker.

I've used the Canthax.....whatever, before. If you tan and use it, it works great.
Downfall is the palms of your hands and the bottoms of your feet turn orange. Literally orange.

prolly gonna order a bottle this week, i will keep you all posted on the results from a pale irishman's experience with tanning pills :rolleyes:

Top Bottom