Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Self Tanning Pills?

steveD

hey all, was wondering if anyone could reccomend a brand of self tanning pills to me that wouldn't turn me orange :D

i am very fair skinned, blond hair, and blue eyes and the salon just makes me a dark red ;)

any info is greatly appreciated, i figured this would be a good place to ask since tanning is important to the sport.

Tanning Spray not the pills!!!

try to use Tanning Spray. That shit works wonders. I used it like 3 weeks ago for the first time and it is great. I have the same problem, i burn like a lobster in those tanning beds. With this shit you spray let dry take a shower and you have a nice bronze tan. Good Luck. If you have any questions just email me.

ugh i'm so lazy tho, i thought the pills would be an easy escape :D

thanks for the info tho, the spray does look pretty good

Here in Texas they have these new whole body spray on tans at some of the tanning parlors. I have a friend that used the "Mystic Tan" machine, and although it only lasts 4-5 days, it really looks good on her. The way they do it (almost like a shower) does a very even job - at least for her.

http://www.mystictan.com/

I'm not sure if it's available where you are, but you may want to look in on it. I have nothing to do with these guys, hell, I work in Telecom, but it looks like a decent product.

Top Bottom