Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

self-confidence sites,PLS HELP A KIND SOUL!!!!

cAbo

please help me!!!!!

please

im looking for building-self-confidence-sites or self-steem, or the like. sites for improving confidence, etc.
self-help, anything regarding these, but preferably online courses, info, tips, etc. practical stuff.

pls help me, i really need that stuff!!!:angel: :)

There is nothing anyone can teach you about self confidence. You can learn all the techniques you can find, practice all the excercises there are, and listen to as many "People like me" tapes as you your ears can bear, but in the end, you're not going to have anymore confidence as you did to begin with.

This sounds very cheesey and cliche, but confidence comes from being comfortable with yourself. It takes a lot of deep personal reflection to find exactly why you lack confidence. When I was young, I simply thought I was anti-social, but as I grew older, I realized I was more ashamed of my body than I was of my inter-personal skills. Now, I am completely at ease with myself, which manifests itself as confidence with other people.

The key is to find the root of the problem, not try to mask it up with fancy techniques or cheesey pick up lines. Find out why you lack confidence, and fix that problem. The rest will fix itself.

Sorry, Yellow D said it all.

Confidence comes from within and no amount of flattery, money, success, sex, or material possessions can give it to you.

Rather than listening to some yoyo giving you lessons on building confidence( and more than likely taking your $$$$ at the same time)- take a class/seminar like debate or speech which will give you the ability to present yourself in front of others -the more you practice that the more comfortable you get around others, and then yourself.It's tough at first, but it gets easier when you realize that everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) is in the same boat as you.

Yellow D just summed up why chicks find confidence so sexy. You cannot fake it. You are either confident or not, regardless of how many self-help books you read.

Although maybe fina would help. I don't know if you would feel more confident, but you would probably scare the bejeezus outta anybody who gave you any shit. Not that we need any more stories of roid rages, but it's just a thought. Not to mention the 20 extra pounds of meat and strength out the ying-yang, lol.

Top Bottom