Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seems like every woman i've met has either been raped or was abused as a child

almost as if they told me this the 2nd or 3rd time i've meet them.

Am I supposed to treat that woman with more simpathy or something

seems like its the new trend nowadays next to binging and spewing.

if a woman was TRUELY raped or abused ....... Don't you think it would be to tramatic and embarassing to talk about to someone you just met?

I think it is a sad statistic but >50% of women have been molested at some point in their lives, more often than not by someone whom they know.

I'd like to read that study, HR. Please link us to it. Hopefully it a) exists and b) is based on fact. Cause I have certainly seen my share of women who have lied about both (abuse and rape). Either way, all scenarios are sad

heatherrae said:
I think it is a sad statistic but >50% of women have been molested at some point in their lives, more often than not by someone whom they know.

Yeah but, whats the significance of telling it to a bunch of people? Especially someone you just met? Seems like a cop out to get simpathy from peeps.

KillahBee said:
I'd like to read that study, HR. Please link us to it. Hopefully it a) exists and b) is based on fact. Cause I have certainly seen my share of women who have lied about both (abuse and rape). Either way, all scenarios are sad
Was a stat that I read a few years back. It was based on self reporting in questionaires. How else would one come up with that stat. Not all molestations are reported to the police or prosecuted. Of course, if you believe all these women are lying, then I guess you are free to believe that.

Frankly, I don't really bother myself too much with your opinions on the topic.

N00bzNight0ut said:
Yeah but, whats the significance of telling it to a bunch of people? Especially someone you just met? Seems like a cop out to get simpathy from peeps.

Of course it is. Most people learn at a VERY early age to use whatever they can to gain things from other people. Such is human nature.

I'm serious about never having met and got to know a woman who didn't have some sort of story about abuse or rape. I just can't see the numbers being so high, makes me wonder how many of them are just looking for a pity party.

lol at HR getting all mad for no reason.

So, in other words, you don't have the proof to back up your stat? It's an interesting stat, hence me wanting to see the proof of it. Of course, you don't have any proof, thus rendering the stat totally useless.

Aren't you a lawyer? LOLOLOLOL!!!

Top Bottom