Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seems like every woman i've met has either been raped or was abused as a child

heatherrae said:
So, for your two examples of women who you believe lied there are probably 100 little girls getting raped/abused regularly right now who will never report it.

her statistics keep getting better. lol

heatherrae said:
Also, let me ask you something. Can a prostitute ever be raped? By your criteria that if they had semen from another man on their clothing, they must be lying about the man raping them. So, prostitutes can never be raped, right, because they most likely have had sex with other men in a 24 hour period?
prostitutes fuck for money, you know - like it's their job. rape is just an occupational hazard for them.
kinda like how I occasionally get a paper cut or ink on my hand.

N00bzNight0ut said:
her statistics keep getting better. lol
your hatred of women keeps getting more apparent.

I'm leaving this thread because I think most of you people are hopeless causes.

Smurfy said:
prostitutes fuck for money, you know - like it's their job. rape is just an occupational hazard for them.
Yes, it is an occupational hazard. That doesn't make it any more acceptable for someone to be assaulted. Murder is an occupational hazard for cops. Should we excuse that as an occupational hazard, as well?

Smurfy said:

LOL

heatherrae said:
So, for your two examples of women who you believe lied there are probably 100 little girls getting raped/abused regularly right now who will never report it.
its tru i won't deny that. but they are the ones who are probably embarrased/afraid to even admit it unfortunately. I mean its not somethng that I would be willing to admit that happened either. Its probably not something they want a bunch of people to know.

heatherrae said:
Yes, it is an occupational hazard. That doesn't make it any more acceptable for someone to be assaulted. Murder is an occupational hazard for cops. Should we excuse that as an occupational hazard, as well?
yeah but being a cop is not illegal.

heatherrae said:
I'm leaving this thread because I think most of you people are hopeless causes.

heatherrae said:

See, women do lie!

Top Bottom