Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seems like every woman i've met has either been raped or was abused as a child

How about the U.S. Department of Justice statistics which reports that 1 in 4 women will be victims of sexual assault, but that on 28% of victims actually report those assaults. Thus, the statistic is likely way higher.

Plus, I certainly believe stats compiled on feminist.com with relevant references made to their sources than some haters on ef who say that all the women must be lying to get their precious attention.

Grow up boys. Read what a real man has to say on the topic.

http://www.thehoya.com/viewpoint/112205/view7.cfm

Well, I've never been raped or otherwise sexually abused in my childhood, the only person who ever took advantage of me was my husband so ...

Anyway, 85% of all children grow up in homes that are considered "Dysfunctional," actually you should be surprised if you find a woman who wasn't abused or grew up in a screwed up house :whatever:

I, honestly, have only met one or two people in my whole life (42 years) that didn't have a childhood that had been, in some shape, form or fashion, fucked up .

Last edited:
musclemom said:
Well, I've never been raped or otherwise sexually in my childhood, the only person who ever took advantage of me was my husband so ...

Anyway, 85% of all children grow up in homes that are considered "Dysfunctional," actually you should be surprised if you find a woman who wasn't abused or grew up in a screwed up house :whatever:

I, honestly, have only met one or two people in my whole life (42 years) that didn't have a childhood that had been, in some shape, form or fashion, fucked up .
KB will insist on a link to stats of dysfunctional families.

:lmao:

i briefly dated a girl that was pretty brutally raped at some point in her life.....she had a lot of issues....not a pleasant person.

KillahBee said:
If she could find the study, and it was legit, then that stat would be staggering.

Here's another stat: 75% of all statistics are made up on the spot, and 2% are actually honest, lololol.

I really think the world would be better off without any goddamn statistics. They serve about as much purpose as used condoms, only the difference is people don't obsess over used condoms.

Top Bottom