Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seems like every woman i've met has either been raped or was abused as a child

N00bzNight0ut said:
Yeah but, whats the significance of telling it to a bunch of people? Especially someone you just met? Seems like a cop out to get simpathy from peeps.
Maybe the ladies who told you needed to vent about it and trusted you. Maybe they felt like they were getting close to you and felt it was a significant event in their lives that they wanted to share. I have no idea. Sounds like they misjudged their relationship with you because you formed such a negative opinion about them based on the early disclosure. Yeah, probably was too early to tell someone, but that doesn't make it untrue. It probably means that they should not have trusted enough to open up so soon.

KillahBee said:
lol at HR getting all mad for no reason.

So, in other words, you don't have the proof to back up your stat? It's an interesting stat, hence me wanting to see the proof of it. Of course, you don't have any proof, thus rendering the stat totally useless.

Aren't you a lawyer? LOLOLOLOL!!!
Did I get angry? I wasn't in the least bit angry. No one has been asked to provide stats and I didn't care enough about you as an adversary in a debate to bother. You just don't get much.

yah 50%......... please

I wanna see THAT report and HOW YOU CAN COME UP WITH THOSE NUMBERS.

its like saying 80% of blacks carry a gun and 40% of white bro's have a avg of 8 inch cocks

heatherrae said:
Maybe the ladies who told you needed to vent about it and trusted you. Maybe they felt like they were getting close to you and felt it was a significant event in their lives that they wanted to share. I have no idea. Sounds like they misjudged their relationship with you because you formed such a negative opinion about them based on the early disclosure. Yeah, probably was too early to tell someone, but that doesn't make it untrue. It probably means that they should not have trusted enough to open up so soon.

Well i'll tell you one thing. If I was anal raped in the butt, I sure wouldn't tell any chick the 2nd or 3rd or 4th or ANY time I ever chilled with them.

lol at HR posting completely made-up claims and then using the "well, you're not cool enough for me to talk to" defense as a coverup for being blatantly called out.

lmao, dude, you need to get out more. lol :)

Here are some stats. I don't keep links to articles for 5 years or anything. Hey, if you guys want to believe all the girls are liars, go ahead. The article I read said that in a survey of college women in america >50% of those polled said that they had been either molested or raped at some point in their lives. Now, I'm sure I'm lying about the article, just like all those girls are lying are lying about their experiences. Truth is, some may lie, but most probably just misjudged you guys to be good guys and shared their experiences with someone whom they should not have trusted with such personal information.

http://www.feminist.com/antiviolence/facts.html

Top Bottom