Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seems like every woman i've met has either been raped or was abused as a child

N00bzNight0ut said:
is'nt heathers baby daddy a multimillionare that was a wife beater?

so it kind of coincist what she is saying

Hookers and Assaulters are meant for each other
What the fuck is "coincist" and why am I arguing with an alter with such a thin grasp of the English language?

Tell you what, buddy, how about you go learn your parts of speech and get back with me when you are reading at a third grade level?

heatherrae said:
What the fuck is "coincist" and why am I arguing with an alter with such a thin grasp of the English language?

Tell you what, buddy, how about you go learn your parts of speech and get back with me when you are reading at a third grade level?

say that again? lol

N00bzNight0ut said:
say that again? lol
speech /spitʃ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[speech] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. the faculty or power of speaking; oral communication; ability to express one's thoughts and emotions by speech sounds and gesture: Losing her speech made her feel isolated from humanity.
2. the act of speaking: He expresses himself better in speech than in writing.
3. something that is spoken; an utterance, remark, or declaration: We waited for some speech that would indicate her true feelings.
4. a form of communication in spoken language, made by a speaker before an audience for a given purpose: a fiery speech.
5. any single utterance of an actor in the course of a play, motion picture, etc.
6. the form of utterance characteristic of a particular people or region; a language or dialect.
7. manner of speaking, as of a person: Your slovenly speech is holding back your career.
8. a field of study devoted to the theory and practice of oral communication.
9. Archaic. rumor.

You were saying? God damn. Someone buy him a dictionary, please.

jh1 said:
Hey Sally, he pwned himself.

I called that shit right.
Oh, I thought you were talkin about me. I thought you didn't know how to spell "speech" either...lol.

Top Bottom