Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Screw Dunkin Donuts!

Ffactor

Another rant. Here's a conversation I had with a Dunkin Donuts guy this morning:

Me: Good morning. May I have an egg and cheese croissanwich please?
Him: Tippi licki tippi licki.
Me: I'm sorry?
Him: Flippitty flippitty flop flop
Me: Egg, and cheese croissanwich please.
Him: Dribe bindow please.
Me; Thanks.

I drive to the window and he hands a sandwich two iced lattes and an extra large coffee.

Me: Not my order.
Him: Ali baba tickli ticka

At this point I drag him out the window throw him beneath my car and run over him 50 times (not really, but that's what I wanted to do). Anyway, I'm not complaining but are there any Dunkin Donuts, 7-Elevens, Gas Stations or Motels owned by normal white people any more?

i get the same shit!!!!!! i love dunkin donuts but i feel like now i am safer to get my order if i write it down,drive to the window,and hand it to them!

I don't have that problem around here. However, there are a lot of toothless rednecks working at places around here. It makes things interesting.

When we were at Virginia Beach, we noticed a lot of the hotel staff (as well as people in stores on the strip) had european accents. We were talking to our waitress in the hotel one morning and asked her where she was from. She was from Poland and was here working for the summer, and was going to spend her last few weeks in the states out in CA. She spoke English pretty good though, as did everyone else that we encountered that was not American. It was a lot better than being surrounded by a lot of non-english speaking people.

they just started the krispy creme thing over here..we never had them before....i went and bought one because every one was telling me that they were better than DD so i bought one..i got the creme filled (DD language boston creme) and i ate and ate and ate there was NO creme in it...i was mad.....havent bought one since then

Top Bottom