Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Screw Dunkin Donuts!

Ffactor said:
Well I'm not just talkin about foreign people.

I know, you are talking about the ones that have either heavy accent or hardly know english....but, trust me, its hard for older people

Angel said:
my 1st born was huge...picture this he was 8lbs 14 oz 21 in long (thats small) but his head and chest was 14 and 1/4 inches round!!! he was chubby...lol
my daughter was 9lbs 4 oz 22 in long but her head and chest were tiny about 12 in around
my 2nd son was 8lb 4 oz 19 in and like 10 in around head and chest he was my "premie"

My gf's daughter was 7 weeks early and in the 5lb range, I forget how long. Had my gf gone full term, her daughter would have been huge.

Our son was 6lbs 12oz (I think) and 21" long. He was only a week or so early. He's built like daddy - short and stocky, thick legs too. I've had many parents comment on how stocky he is for his height compared to their children.

foreigngirl said:
Imagine if you went to their country to spend some years there how hard it would be to learn new language right away

I don't think I'd try to jump immediately into a customer service job then, if I couldn't speak the language of the customers.

Mr. dB said:
I don't think I'd try to jump immediately into a customer service job then, if I couldn't speak the language of the customers.

its hardly a customer service job - its Dunkin Donuts....

but he was saying about the heavy accent...those know the language, but have a hard accent. The ones that dont know it good, they go to work in factories or restourants in the kitchen

Mr. dB said:

Yeah, that'd be the smart thing to do.

Some employers don't seem to care though. They see that they can pay the person less because they are desperate for a job so the person is hired, good english or not.

Re-reading Shitfactor's post, I'm a bit confused. Dunkin Donuts have drive-throughs? And some of you lard-ass fat-shits actually drive through to make your chubby asses ever fatter, and then complain about not being able to understand someone?

That should be the least of your problems.

Here, you guys can save yourself some time.

lard2.jpg

Top Bottom