Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Screw Dunkin Donuts!

Baby is good - we get the next ultrasound in 4 weeks - we can know the sex then. I think we are going to find out. :)

my first born was spread eagle at about 22 weeks
my daughter was about 20 weeks and i asked about 4 times just to make sure.lol
my 3rd (another son) was 19.4 weeks....

pintoca said:
:) our baby was not shy AT ALL about showing his... with 16 weeks it was all over the place

At 11 weeks we knew we were having a boy. He was laying in the womb with his legs spread on almost every single ultrasound.

He's always playing with himself now too. We keep telling him to stop doing it, but that it's ok if he's alone in his room or in the tub. I can't tell him not to play with it, I mean, come on, my penis is MY favorite toy, so I can understand how it's his too. He just has to stop doing it constantly. People keep thinking he has to use the bathroom with the way he constantly plays with himself.

I am hoping that is what our baby does ..... but hubby is STILL unsure about knowing gender. So I am not 100% positive we will find out.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damnit It is killing me!

my oldest son was the same way..spread eagle, once born he found it and played with it for the longest time...finally out grew it thank god

Ffactor said:
Another rant. Here's a conversation I had with a Dunkin Donuts guy this morning:

Me: Good morning. May I have an egg and cheese croissanwich please?
Him: Tippi licki tippi licki.
Me: I'm sorry?
Him: Flippitty flippitty flop flop
Me: Egg, and cheese croissanwich please.
Him: Dribe bindow please.
Me; Thanks.

I drive to the window and he hands a sandwich two iced lattes and an extra large coffee.

Me: Not my order.
Him: Ali baba tickli ticka

At this point I drag him out the window throw him beneath my car and run over him 50 times (not really, but that's what I wanted to do). Anyway, I'm not complaining but are there any Dunkin Donuts, 7-Elevens, Gas Stations or Motels owned by normal white people any more?

....and the rest of them are not normal?

Top Bottom