Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sciatica - one fucker of a mutherfuck!

Spanky11

any of you peeps suffered from this?

spanky11 is hurting bad now.

can't feel my right foot and its a shooting pain up my entire right leg...this fucking sucks.

Have been to the doc, but he was useless, got a chiro appointment tomorrow.

K for any good tips on how to speed up the recovery process.

physical therapy was the only thing that helped me eliminate it.

I had that when I was pregnant each time...the baby would lay on it......Hope you feel better soon!!

hey man ive been suffering from sciatica on and off for the last 10years! and im only 24! the only thing that seems to help me is water therapy and excercise.

Moltke said:
what is it?
its where the nerve that controls sensation down one of your legs gets squashed (because of an injury, muscle imbalance, scar tissue - whatever) and the nerve sends signals to your brain saying "this leg FUCKING HURTS!!!!" even though there isnt any actual injury to the leg itself

sciatica is one of those "case to case" things. its really common, so your doc will know what theyre doing, fortunately - the general procedure is to understand what the cause is, then decide if its temporary or chronic, then you try drugs and physical therapy/exercises to correct whatever it is, and go on from there. some people can use light painkillers, others have to use stuff on the other end of the spectrum like epidurals. some get by with a few exercises a day to correct some imbalance or another, others bounce around between physios/chiros/orthos/neurologists for ages before getting it under control

my advice is...do everything yorue told to the letter. especially the exercises. drugs are easy. everyone always gets lazy on the damn exercises

Before you go to your chiropractor, make sure he does and has a flexion distraction table/technique. It is a fairly simple table that you lay on and it flexes/stretches your lower extremity. THIS HELPS!!!!! I've never personally experienced this pain, but know/treat many who have. It may not be gone the first visit, but odds are it won't take more than 2-3 visits to be completley gone if your acute. Chiro may want to do some kind of muscle stim and moist heat in combination to reduce the myospasms in the low back. Just my .02 but I think its worth a try

Currently having issues, got a doc appointment tomorrow. My shooting pain is in my left leg and it only goes down little past my knee.

PuddleMonkey said:
Currently having issues, got a doc appointment tomorrow. My shooting pain is in my left leg and it only goes down little past my knee.
are you kidding me? that's gang grene
the leg will have to come off

Top Bottom