Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scary stuff at the gym

tuc biscuit

Amount of people doing cardio=45

Amount of people in the freeweights area=1 (me)

The message that weights aren't evil still hasn't reached this country yet.

Also after 5 years of lifting I have just worked out how to make progress on my chest........go me.

to pre-exhaust triceps first and to not go to lock-out on my pressing movements seems to be doing the trick for me at the minute

Yeah, that'd be great to have the weight area to myself!

Funny tho, the other day at work the new people were talking about working out, etc & asking me ?? cuz they "heard" I know a lot about it. Anyway, a lady was saying she didn't want to get big from lifting weights.....I asked her if I looked big & she said "No" then I told her what I lifted........misconceptions just won't die....

It took you all that time to figure out to pre-exhaust lol. Oh well now you know what to do.

BTW I wish I had this problem at my gym........shit when I'm benching people walk into the bar and all sorts.

T-Bone said:
Amount of people doing cardio=45

Amount of people in the freeweights area=1 (me)

The message that weights aren't evil still hasn't reached this country yet.

Also after 5 years of lifting I have just worked out how to make progress on my chest........go me.

Ive trained in London- LA Fitness in Piccadilly & it was pretty sad. No rack for DBs or barbells - theyre on the floor & a Smith Machine- they call a squat rack- in a tiny 10x10 room :) The cardio area was huge & they had a pool...but weight-training is really behind what we have in the US from my experience anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom