Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

Whatever new idea pays the most government grant money in climate change research, is what's going to be "discovered" and "proven" by way of hypothetical variables and theoretical scenarios. I'm going to exhale (C02) and fart (CFCs) after reading this whole thread :insane:

Charles

There you go... I knew you'd back down.

You ran your mouth and know you can't back it up. Well done RedScam(TM) the EF Cuckold and Stunned Cunt.

I love making you my bitch. Now blather on about something else you aren't capable of backing up. It entertains me.

:D

Again nothing in all these years has ever been in your way of putting up pics/vids whatever. You know I won't do it we've been over this before. I'm not putting "anything' up on the internet especially here. I did all that here years ago and furthermore you've seen my old photo's. I showed my pics at 285 and I looked less bloated and fat than you with over 20lbs on you. . We've already done this before. You just count on the fact that most people now weren't here in 06-07.

I think there are a few people still around from those days. Does anyone vouch for you? Not that you care, or have anything to prove. I get it.

There are real people, and there are Internet personas.

I been here for a good while and dont remember any redsam vid or pic

Again nothing in all these years has ever been in your way of putting up pics/vids whatever. You know I won't do it we've been over this before. I'm not putting "anything' up on the internet especially here. I did all that here years ago and furthermore you've seen my old photo's. I showed my pics at 285 and I looked less bloated and fat than you with over 20lbs on you. . We've already done this before. You just count on the fact that most people now weren't here in 06-07.

You've already posted pics here and you look like a mongoloid retard fuck. I've still got the pictures, because I find them hilarious.

So now that we both agree you've already posted pictures, what's your pussy excuse for not taking me up on the challenge?

Top Bottom