Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

You wouldn't be able to follow me past the 80lbers let alone the 100lbers and up on PP's and Inc DB presses resting only 45 seconds, never less than 5 reps on any set. That's the supplemental work to BJJ training. "That" would give you a heart attack 1:30 in. We would need paramedics on standby

So we're on then?

You did say "every aspect of physical fitness" -- so I pick the aspect.

Don't pussy out on me now. You in?

It's most definitely a buddy systems, but in practice is looks more like the fashion industry. As a matter of fact, research is more like the fashion industry than the fashion industry.

Health care and computing are too.

I personally believe that the more degrees of freedom an industry has, the more fashion-like it becomes. Once we lose our grasp on the handful of metrics we can measure and our brains process, the more we fall back on emotional (and usually irrational ) decision-making tools.

I'll be back later to chat. Gotta put all my data into the cloud, order some emu oil, learn how to do proximal one-third nailing of a tibia and complete a research grant application to study big data.

It's what all the cool kids are doing.

I think most research scientists are interested primarily in finding the truth. Human nature dictates that all people will defend their own theories from an emotional standpoint.

The problem is that good, objective scientists have exactly the wrong skill set to be good politicians. And since public funding comes through politicians, grants go to the scientists with the most popular theory, not the best research methods.

I think most research scientists are interested primarily in finding the truth. Human nature dictates that all people will defend their own theories from an emotional standpoint.

The problem is that good, objective scientists have exactly the wrong skill set to be good politicians. And since public funding comes through politicians, grants go to the scientists with the most popular theory, not the best research methods.

The well-funded ones are outstanding politicians.

So we're on then?

You did say "every aspect of physical fitness" -- so I pick the aspect.

Don't pussy out on me now. You in?

I forgot to mention it's all on an empty stomach. I've been talking for months now about being on the IF diet. Obviously there's no way I could prove I hadn't eaten anything all day but I wonder what your wkt would look like with only the cream and sugar from a coffee in your stomach. :lmao:

I forgot to mention it's all on an empty stomach. I've been talking for months now about being on the IF diet. Obviously there's no way I could prove I hadn't eaten anything all day but I wonder what your wkt would look like with only the cream and sugar from a coffee in your stomach. :lmao:

Yes or no neckbeard? -- you gonna back up your claim or fold?

1) racist
2) thief
3) liar

This would be the lair part.

I would bury you in every aspect of physical fitness from endurance to strength/explosiveness. It just wouldn't be close. And you know it

You've been called out. It's time to put-up or slither away.

Are you up for the challenge? And since you claim "every aspect", I pick the test.

Don't pussy out on me now. I've been waiting for you to shoot your mouth off so I can embarrass you -- It's my thing, remember?

Somebody better post up a foam plate vid instead of all the jaw jacking

You've been called out. It's time to put-up or slither away.

Are you up for the challenge? And since you claim "every aspect", I pick the test.

Don't pussy out on me now. I've been waiting for you to shoot your mouth off so I can embarrass you -- It's my thing, remember?

Go ahead, embarrass me. :lmao:

Top Bottom