Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

It's most definitely a buddy systems, but in practice is looks more like the fashion industry. As a matter of fact, research is more like the fashion industry than the fashion industry.

Health care and computing are too.

I personally believe that the more degrees of freedom an industry has, the more fashion-like it becomes. Once we lose our grasp on the handful of metrics we can measure and our brains process, the more we fall back on emotional (and usually irrational ) decision-making tools.

I'll be back later to chat. Gotta put all my data into the cloud, order some emu oil, learn how to do proximal one-third nailing of a tibia and complete a research grant application to study big data.

It's what all the cool kids are doing.

It's funny that when scientists studying pure raw data come to a conclusion that doesn't fit your eye...they're clearly straying from the scientific process, despite the fact you have "zero" standing to judge their work because you're not one of their peers. You make ankle braces, you don't nor ever have studied and researched global climatology. Therefore nothing you have to say is of any consequence whatsoever. In reality I can corner the raccoon in my backyard who raids my trash every night and put the screws to him about the science of global warming. ANd you know, his educated guess would carry as much weight as yours huh?

It's funny that when scientists studying pure raw data come to a conclusion that doesn't fit your eye...they're clearly straying from the scientific process, despite the fact you have "zero" standing to judge their work because you're not one of their peers. You make ankle braces, you don't nor ever have studied and researched global climatology. Therefore nothing you have to say is of any consequence whatsoever. In reality I can corner the raccoon in my backyard who raids my trash every night and put the screws to him about the science of global warming. ANd you know, his educated guess would carry as much weight as yours huh?

So youre gonna screw a raccoon in your backyard?

Interesting argument.

You have never experienced a job, a woman, living outside your mother's basement, education, science, health care, fitness, business, economics or any type of intellectual endeavor whatsoever.

So according to this (il)logic, you have no standing to judge others' work in these areas. Therefore nothing you have to say is of any consequence in these areas.

So stick to the stuff you know: Mooching government benefits, jerking off to pictures of me (or BBT or nan), smoking pot and "demoing" video games.

Yeah, and LOL @ you having a back yard. That was funny too.

Interesting argument.

You have never experienced a job, a woman, living outside your mother's basement, education, science, health care, fitness, business, economics or any type of intellectual endeavor whatsoever.

So according to this (il)logic, you have no standing to judge others' work in these areas. Therefore nothing you have to say is of any consequence in these areas.

So stick to the stuff you know: Mooching government benefits, jerking off to pictures of me (or BBT or nan), smoking pot and "demoing" video games.

olololololol!

Interesting argument.

You have never experienced a job,

Interesting then why I could put myself through school and also buy myself a condo

a woman

Have more experience there than I should have, way too many bad decisions. But carry on.

living outside your mother's basement

My parents are alive and not divorced so I would be living in "their" basement, if I was living at home, which I'm not I have a condo. But carry on.

education

now have two undergrads and working on masters. But carry on.

health care

Oh I have experience with health care, and you know I do. But carry on.

fitness

I would bury you in every aspect of physical fitness from endurance to strength/explosiveness. It just wouldn't be close. And you know it

In any case my argument still stands. You have zero experience in any kind of climatology, know nothing about it academically. It's the same thing as going to CERN and telling those guys how to run their experiments....you're not qualified to do it. You can have an opinion on anything you want but you pass it off constantly as truth, because your ego is the size of TN.

In any case my argument still stands. You have zero experience in any kind of climatology, know nothing about it academically. It's the same thing as going to CERN and telling those guys how to run their experiments....you're not qualified to do it. You can have an opinion on anything you want but you pass it off constantly as truth, because your ego is the size of TN.

Still not the size of TX

Hmmmm.... So much misinformation. Which one should I pick on?

I know!

Your blathering on physical fitness amused me. This is an exercise and fitness site, so wouldn't it make sense to post-up a lifting video or two? I'll choose the challenge, you match or exceed the feat.

Are you in, or is it time to retreat back to your mom's basement with a pussy excuse?

:Popcorn:

Hmmmm.... So much misinformation. Which one should I pick on?

I know!

Your blathering on physical fitness amused me. This is an exercise and fitness site, so wouldn't it make sense to post-up a lifting video or two? I'll choose the challenge, you match or exceed the feat.

Are you in, or is it time to retreat back to your mom's basement with a pussy excuse?

:Popcorn:

You wouldn't be able to follow me past the 80lbers let alone the 100lbers and up on PP's and Inc DB presses resting only 45 seconds, never less than 5 reps on any set. That's the supplemental work to BJJ training. "That" would give you a heart attack 1:30 in. We would need paramedics on standby

You wouldn't be able to follow me past the 80lbers let alone the 100lbers and up on PP's and Inc DB presses resting only 45 seconds, never less than 5 reps on any set. That's the supplemental work to BJJ training. "That" would give you a heart attack 1:30 in. We would need paramedics on standby

Why dont you just fucking do it then

Top Bottom