Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

Instead of grandstanding, lead by example.

I'm not the one talking shit about outlifting anyone. I'm just the one calling out the loudmouth.

If he commits to the contest, I'll have a video posted within three days. And even that is a leap of faith, since we've already established the fact that RedScam(TM) is a liar.

I am almost 100% certain I've seen Plunkey doing decline bench with about 3x 45's each side with a couple of middle eastern dude's spotting him. It's either been posted here, or I've got a weird imagination.

Why are you here? Nobody fucking likes you. Lets have a fucking showdown you fucking pussy. You are worthless. Go get hit by a fucking bus, you fucking stunned punk cunt bitch

Lololooolol this shit is funnier every time I read it, I'm gonna call my gramma a fucking stunned punk cunt bitch!!!!111111111

I am almost 100% certain I've seen Plunkey doing decline bench with about 3x 45's each side with a couple of middle eastern dude's spotting him. It's either been posted here, or I've got a weird imagination.

That was a over a year ago.

It was 315 x 8 and then a second set of 315 x 10.

And one of the guys was an acquaintance from the gym. The other is my regular workout partner and one of my best friends. He is from the middle east (Jordanian Muslim, to be more specific).

That was a over a year ago.

It was 315 x 8 and then a second set of 315 x 10.

And one of the guys was an acquaintance from the gym. The other is my regular workout partner and one of my best friends. He is from the middle east (Jordanian Muslim, to be more specific).

You cant be a conservative meanie and have a middle eastern dude for a good friend and workout buddy!!!!!
What teh fuk rob????????

You cant be a conservative meanie and have a middle eastern dude for a good friend and workout buddy!!!!!
What teh fuk rob????????

I tell him that I always write: "If found, please return to <insert friend's name here>" on every rocket I fire.

Top Bottom