Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

Did you miss the part about where I now have too much mass for that div?

I know it's hard, but try and keep up.

Now post up

yeah that's not the point mate, it's the fact you did it in the first place. I'm not saying you were one of the crystal light dancers, but I am saying you were skating dangerously close to the sun there Icarus. :lmao: google it if you have to.

I think men's physique was a good idea to bring into the competing world. To be competitive in bodybuilding building in untested shows you have to do stupid amounts of juice and it's a little bit out of control. Having said that, I can't stand the women's bikini division so...both of them have grown the sport though! big time!!

yeah that's not the point mate, it's the fact you did it in the first place. I'm not saying you were one of the crystal light dancers, but I am saying you were skating dangerously close to the sun there Icarus. :lmao: google it if you have to.

So you shouldn't mind posting-up a video to comepete with him.

That is, unless you see yourself as gayer than one of the crystal light dancers.

Last edited:
I think men's physique was a good idea to bring into the competing world. To be competitive in bodybuilding building in untested shows you have to do stupid amounts of juice and it's a little bit out of control. Having said that, I can't stand the women's bikini division so...both of them have grown the sport though! big time!!

I watched about 10 seconds of one of these "physique" division contests and they were gay as fuck!! It looked like a mix of fashion runway and frat house spring break shit. I didn't anything could look more ridiculous than bb'ers G-strings. But watching that board short and sandals hot wreck I take it all back. I get it the g strings now. Basically it amounted to a live action j-crew catalogue. And yeah the womens physique stuff is only slightly less annoying. Don't they at least do something athletic on stage?

That is, unless you see yourself as gayer than one of the crystal light dancers.

what's "comepete"? Are you asking "pete" to come somewhere? Have you started the weekend early? And you shouldn't be asking someone about being gayer than a crystal light dancer with Richard Simmons as your avi.

and let's be very clear about another thing there gramps...I made no claims against anybody at anytime "other" than you. How could I know none of these people nor do I care. My only point is ur a bloated sloppy bitch and I have proof. Somehow I've now got this other dude's calling me out like I posted claims against them...you have something to do with that? Cause you know ur the only one I've been mocking so.

I watched about 10 seconds of one of these "physique" division contests and they were gay as fuck!! It looked like a mix of fashion runway and frat house spring break shit. I didn't anything could look more ridiculous than bb'ers G-strings. But watching that board short and sandals hot wreck I take it all back. I get it the g strings now. Basically it amounted to a live action j-crew catalogue. And yeah the womens physique stuff is only slightly less annoying. Don't they at least do something athletic on stage?

Which means you probably jerked off to it.

and let's be very clear about another thing there gramps...I made no claims against anybody at anytime "other" than you. How could I know none of these people nor do I care.

And once I called you out, you've been running like a girl ever since.

Nice life. You deserve it.

Top Bottom