Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

two majors and one minor. Have you heard of the GI bill you fat lazy fgt? I had army and marines in almost every class. Stop riding around your ATV and go to school for free while you can you stupid cnt.

Lol bitch we have already been over the fact that you're a complete fat fucking slob. Calling me fat is laughable to the people here who know me IRL and the ones who have seen my comp pics.

btw, I have a real degree with proof on paper, from a REAL college.

Let's post them up. You down?

Lol bitch we have already been over the fact that you're a complete fat fucking slob. Calling me fat is laughable to the people here who know me IRL and the ones who have seen my comp pics.

btw, I have a real degree with proof on paper, from a REAL college.

Let's post them up. You down?

Now he's got two challenges to run away from.

I'm dying to hear his excuse for this one.

Matter of fact, let's make this easy rnchscam

Post a picture of you, in board shorts, holding your 'multiple degrees' in your driveway of your '$100k in DC' condo next to your 'not base model' camry

I'll post me, in board shorts, holding my degree, standing in front of my house on my 122 acres that your entire city block can sit in with room to spare, next to my new King Ranch that I didn't have to lease. I'll even hook it to the LowBoy and load up my ATV you seem to have a boner for.

if you also want a lift vid thrown in, you get to pick it. Any lift.

Top Bottom