Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

dude, youre a broke dick faggot...my 7 year old has more money than you

That's great ur able to trust fund your children, seriously. How that matters one iota to me though I have no idea. I really don't care. It's so inconsequential to me who has money and who doesn't.

Holy fuck dude just because I'm involved in a couple business's doesn't mean I'm rolling in cash. Fuck you did see how much I've had to spend the last couple years just on my education right? And not a dime of student debt. I got the money to do that and pay for a condo from my last business venture. So I'm sorry when that closed down I went into cash saving mode. I get it dude, I'm not the CEO of a company that makes adult incontinence products. (<---big business for sure) Never said I was. Never once did I say I have anywhere near as much money as you do yet you're constantly trying to snipe me on that level. You don't get that I don't care. You don't get that I wouldn't care if I did have more money than you, it's not what makes us men. Ur already done, you have to stick needles in yourself now to get a mere semblance of your virility back. Not me eh. And you can't buy that. No amount of money spent anywhere can give that back to you.

You're a lying faggot with zero credibility whatsoever. You don't have a condo. You don't run businesses. And I seriously doubt you have any significant level of education either.

And I know you care what we think, because you're willing to spew lie after lie to try to protect yourself.

Want to build a sliver of credibility? Back up your statement about your physical abilities. The root cause of your problem is when your alligator mouth over-runs your hummingbird ass. Man up and take the challenge. Sure, you'll get beat -- but at least you won't have slithered away.

So once again I'll ask you -- are you in or out for our little challenge?

What's the challenge? Just a pic?

He shot his mouth off earlier in this thread by saying:

"I would bury you in every aspect of physical fitness from endurance to strength/explosiveness. It just wouldn't be close."

So I called him out on it. Simple test -- flash a current newspaper, then do an act of "physical fitness". Since he said "every aspect", I assume that I'd get to pick the lift.

We could have posted videos and been done with this days ago. But once I called him out, he's been pussying out of it ever since. That's why you see all the blathering by him about condos, education, etc. etc. He just keeps changing the subject.

He shot his mouth off earlier in this thread by saying:

"I would bury you in every aspect of physical fitness from endurance to strength/explosiveness. It just wouldn't be close."

It wouldn't. Some folks here seem to think I'm making some sort of boast in general against other people. Newp, just you. :coffee:

It wouldn't. Some folks here seem to think I'm making some sort of boast in general against other people. Newp, just you. :coffee:

Does that mean you're ready to back that statement up, or are you still a loudmouth lying cunt?

I'm up for it.

he's a loud mouth lying cunt lol

Top Bottom